• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first post

I've created a first post in the pc screenshots category :
    http://www.elitegamingclan.addyour.n...wtopic.php?p=3

Nice place, hope more posters will come soon...thanx
    DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

Originally Posted by Nemerov
      So you consider yourself an extreme gamer?
      I've been gaming since the atari ages before the first 8 bit NES, So in a way, Yes I am a hardcore "Extreme" gamer, To vent off steam I like nothing more than to pop in a game like Doom 3, Grand Theft Auto, To rid And Cleanse myself of anger from The stress I am suffering in my everyday life, games have been my life since I was five years old, Although It's not my whole life, because I have other important things to worry about, Being a hardcore gamer is what inspired me to do a forum, and if I had broadband again, I would get in an all out fragfest, on games like raven-shield, FarCry, Doom 3, and Half-life 2 with some buddies.

I really don't mean to dissapoint anyone :cry: but another url change is out of the question, because It takes too long to setup, but I can see on thier forums, if a url change is possible without affecting the forums, and if it is, I'll report back
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by rip_pit
      I've created a first post in the pc screenshots category :
      http://www.elitegamingclan.addyour.n...wtopic.php?p=3

Nice place, hope more posters will come soon...thanx
      Umm rip_pit, I changed my account, and the url has changed it's no longer elitegamingclan, I Posted the new link above or you can look below, So you might want to post at the new url, so you can get a reply sorry that I forgot to remove the old links, Just a refresher, the new url is:

http://www.extremegaming.addyour.net ,

I'll remove those old links now

I had to change accounts because I was having to much trouble getting the other one set up right and kept getting an error, when I tried to install phpbb.
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

ok thanx for the info

ouf ! i had a big problem to confirm my account on elitegamingclan : the mail i received was redirecting me to xtremegaming domain so i couldn't confirm my account creation !
        I have created a new account on the xtremegaming board.
        Please can you delete my newly confirmed (i do some url trick to be able to confirm the account on the old forum so, it's confirmed now but i'll never use it)

Here's like the same post but in the new board : http://extremegaming.addyour.net/viewtopic.php?p=6#6
        Thanx muffinhead.
        DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

yeah phpbb got messed up

Sorry I did'nt remove the old link, The old account had problems logging in, I could not even log in as the admin lol, The phpbb forum got messed up on elitegamingclan, when I backed up the database, and restored it to a different account, because the old url was still programed into the forum database, it woul redirect back and forth, therefore making it impossible to log in

Comment

I just found this page on which I was redirected upon downloading the trailer for the UT2004 modification Out of Hell.

Muffinhead, you are not so extreme, are you?
            The Boardzombie's website.

Comment

What Page?

What page, is it my page that redirects, or another page you found?

when I click on the link, and other people do too, it brings me and them to my forum, because rip_pit, had no problem, and got to the forum ok, and even posted on it. I'm confused...Unless you are not talking about my forum, and some other webpage???

However that does sort of fit in, about the ut2004 mod, out of hell, because I own Unreal Tounament 2004, editors choice edition, can't wait for UT2007, Probably won't run good on my pc, when It does come out.

But yes, I've been gaming for a long time, owned like 8 different classic systems througout my life, and the three current gen systems, PS2, Xbox And Gamecube, and also a sony PSP which I bought a couple months back, been running homebrew on it. I just recently became interested in PC gaming, about a Year And a half ago.

I was never able to break apart from gaming, my mother had a heck of a time getting me off of the old atari, or the NES, when I was younger. And I still have a hard time, breaking away from my gaming habits, although I don't play games as much anymore.

Comment

Attention!!!

I had A problem with my forum, so the one registered user rip_pit will have to reregister, and all previous posts will be gone, sorry for the inconvenience, When I set up my forum again, It will still be the same url, and some new styles will be added as well as:

An Attachment option for images, Small files, and the such, so pages load up faster for low-bandwidth users, New smilies(emoticons), new styles as stated above, and the previous info, and screenshots, as well as new info and screenshots, and I'll be adding a bunch of topic starters, a little at a time, Along with Gaming And Emulation news

For right now the forum is locked, and I'll post back here when I get everything reconfigured, and set up. Again sorry for any inconvieniences, I'm new at running a forum, so please forgive me. Trying to work out some small bugs and problems I'm having with the forum.

Comment

Originally Posted by muffinhead
                  What page, is it my page that redirects, or another page you found?
                  It was another site, but nevertheless, you should try Out Of Hell, especially since you have UT. I, in my profession as the Boardzombie (hope I will get back my rank soon), I hereby approve this UT 2004 modification as a well done zombie game.

Yes, I know. I might be a bit too enthusiastic about it. But I like zombies.

Comment

Forum is back online

My forum is back online now, the attachment mod is all set up and ready to use. You'll have to stick with the default phpbb subsilver style for now, until the attachment mod supports more styles, like solaris, or steelgraphite :wink: I'll add more smilies to the forums tomorrow.

The url is still:

Hope to see some of you there

P.S. rip_pit, I'm sending a pm to you to let you know, that you can reregister, just incase you don't look back on this thread. :wink:

Comment

Added More styles, and emoticons

As you may know, my forum is back up, and I took some of your requests for more user styles, and I Added some more styles.

I also added somemore emoticons, and smilies, And All though I did all this, I still have some more styles, and emoticons to add.

Some More News on emulation and gaming will become available in time, till then I'll type out some topic starters, that people will be able to elaborate on, Some topics might be quite interesting

The styles should now be compatable with the attachment mod/option, and if you have any problems, or errors, please post them in the proper section, I'll also be adding a site suggestions section, in case you want to suggest something, and so I can get input on your thoughts.

There is an off-topic section, please post any Threads/Topics unrelated to gaming or emulation in that section, thanks a bunch

Comment

So... off-topic is for zombies, yes?

Comment

Exactly

Originally Posted by Nemerov
                          So... off-topic is for zombies, yes?
                          Yes exactly, and any zombie pictures, go in general pictures

Hey nemerov, I think you should scan your pc for zombieware, zombieware as you may know infects an unsuspecting pc rapidly, can kill your pc, or make it act strangely, I would keep close tabs on your pc, to make sure it doesn't munch on you while your sleeping lol

Honestly I love horror movies, I love to watch zombie flicks, like night of the living dead, day of the dead and the such, I even liked it so much, I started playing resident evil, about 8 years ago back when the first psx came out

Comment

Sorry but i tried to register 2 times and i got the message reply that the code i entered was not the good one: but I there were not any code available on this register page !
                            I don't understand if it's me or the register page that is not good.
                            Then after trying a 3rd time and so i can not try anymore "You have exceeded the number of registration attempts...". i'll retry later.

But does any of you have this code prob while registering the forum ?!

Comment

Ill check it out

I'm going to register a new screen name, to spot and correct this. I believe you said no registration code was showing up?

But if the code showed up, be sure not to mistake "o's" for zero's or vice versa

Also let me know what theme you are using, although it is probably the plain phpbb look, I'm asking this because, some themes, don't display certain things, or display them correctly.

Also check your email, when you register, an activation link, is sent to your inbox, you need to click on this to activate your account.

Someone else registered, and had no problem, but I'll check it out anyway's. Hope I may of been of help

Btw if an admin or mod is reading this, can you be nice enough to let me know your forum policies? I'm asking because I don't know if we are allowed to advertise, or display links to our own website's, my thread just got closed over at ngemu.com forums, because I started a thread, to let them know I set up a forum, provided a link, and an admin come's on and closes the thread, because they said it was "spam" , I just want to be sure I'm not breaking any of the forum rules, Thanks

:EDIT: I Just checked it, and it seems you were right, the problem seems to be the default user style, Solaris, I selected, wasn't showing the confirmation code, I just fixed it, by changing the default style to steelgraphite, And tried registering under a different name/email and all was working fine, so you're good to try again Btw thanks for pointing this problem out

:Edit2: You might want to turn off spam protection, on your email account, so you'll recieve the activation email.
                              Last edited by Xtreme2damax; 30.01.2006, 09:56.

Comment

Originally Posted by muffinhead
                                Honestly I love horror movies, I love to watch zombie flicks, like night of the living dead, day of the dead and the such, I even liked it so much, I started playing resident evil
                                Hmm, that's pretty good, but consider adding Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Resident Evil I (movie), Resident Evil II (movie), Undead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombie Attack, the Resident Evil game trilogy, the game Nocturne or even the 'They Hunger' Mod. Zombies are fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X