A-Ray-Scanner no longer supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-Ray Software

whew... I was beginning to worry as well. So will the new scanner be similar to daemon tools free to use, but you can pay $XX to register method?? Not complaining, just wondering where to contribute to!
    It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Even if it's going to be part of any DT version (like DTPro), you'll still be entitled to use it. As a customer you're entitled to use DTPro v1.0. The Daemon Tools Copy Protection Scanner (for lack of an official name) will not be a standalone pay-for program.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Will be a DT Scanner? Cool, this can be the surprise that said us.
        Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by R!Co
          LOL No need for that, I will be working on DT's Scanner....
          Hi R!co,

did you get the mail I sent you?

Alex from H+H

Comment

I just been to the official page of Copy Discovery 2000 _http://copy-discovery2000.ch.vu/ . It mentions of some new version called 2.05 but I have no idea what it is saying cause the site is in non english. Can some one please tell what is written in their about v 2.05 ? TIA

Babe

Comment

they say that if some1 knows .NET programming he is welcome to make his own plugin for CD2000. soon the new version (2.05) will be released with some minor bugfixes. if u wanna know more u can email them.
              btw: what has this to do with A-Ray?!?!?!
              My sysProfile!

Comment

Working...
              X