View Poll Results: Which Internet Browser do you use?!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

9 24.32%
  • Mozilla Firefox

26 70.27%
  • Netscape

0 0%
  • Opera

6 16.22%
  • Conqueror

0 0%
  • another one (please specify!)

2 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Which Browser do you use???

Experienced User

I'll stick to IE. Been using it for almost 10 years now and never had any problems with it.
    I do have Firefox installed, but I don't like it.
    And I don't understand why people think Firefox is safer than IE. It is probably more noob-proof, which means safer for people who click on everything without using some common sense.
    Like I said, I've been using IE for almost 10 years now at work (8 or more hours a day), and NEVER had any problems with it. So why should I change?

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    I'll stick to IE. Been using it for almost 10 years now and never had any problems with it.
    I do have Firefox installed, but I don't like it.
    And I don't understand why people think Firefox is safer than IE. It is probably more noob-proof, which means safer for people who click on everything without using some common sense.
    Like I said, I've been using IE for almost 10 years now at work (8 or more hours a day), and NEVER had any problems with it. So why should I change?
    thats what i thought - until i kept on finding articles on firefox and how good it was. at first, i installed and uninstalled it about 5 times 'cos the change looked to hard to adjust to. but then i customized it and haven't looked back since. even my university encourages firefox over internet explorer.

Default ...

LooDos, that IE Tab extension is pretty nice.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

@Reef: for an explanation why firefox is better look at thread #19

@Underheaven: yeah, this also like this extension. so i can use windows update also with firefox...

/edit: if somebody knows or wants to present his favourite extension he is very welcome

/edit2: FireFox 1.5.0.1 was released some days ago. but when will IE7 come out?!
    Last edited by LooDos : 03.02.2006 at 16:03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123