Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Payment methods

I was going to buy a license to use Daemon Tools, not commericaly, I simple wanted to support it. I do not have access to wire transfers or a Credit Card. However, I do have access to a paypal account through which I would like to support Daemon Tools. Would it be that hard to add that option?

New User

Default I'd like paypal too.

I am paranoid about giving out account information, I think paypal is a lot safer. Not that you would give the details out intentionally, but with paypal you wouldn't have to worry about your site being hacked and the info stolen. If you don't like the fees you would pay paypal, mention on the site that paypal takes xxx amount of every donation. Then people can choose a different method, or at least will know how much you are really getting.

Bob

New User

bumping

dear admins, is there anyway this can be done? because i don't live in europe, and i don't have credit facilities.

yes, we will implement it soon.

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

it is great news!! maybe no i may support daemon-tools from my mum and dad!!

Lächeln

is there any new news about the pay pal method? If this option becomes available, I'll donate(or officially register) DT . This is because I'm not allowed to have a credit card yet I hope this option will be available soon!!

mark
    Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Reden Debit Card

Heya Pip, another idea might be a Debit Card, if you have a St. George (an aussie bank) bank account you can get a Visa Debit Card for such a transaction. I started a bank account with this bank for that purpose, and fees are much cheaper than an actual CC :P

Quote Originally Posted by blackwood
    Heya Pip, another idea might be a Debit Card, if you have a St. George (an aussie bank) bank account you can get a Visa Debit Card for such a transaction. I started a bank account with this bank for that purpose, and fees are much cheaper than an actual CC :P
    this is offcourse possible, but if you enable a paying method purely for people from down below(no offense ) it will only be a lot of work but I think it will not be used as often as you think. It's better to use international paying methods, otherwise I could ask for a Postbank, or ABN AMBRO bank credits as a paying method (Dutch Banks) I don't think anybody is waiting for such paying methods

p.s. again sorry for my bad English

Default I agree Ircghost

That's why i suggested the Debit Card, it can be used as a CC, for international/national payments. That's how I paid for Daemon Tools. Also pip said that he was from Aus, thus the reason i suggested an Australian Bank.

sorry blackwood I should had red your post better, but it's good to know we think the same ( I just can't wait to see pay pal going online )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast