Payment methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Jito463
    If I recall correctly, you need to PM someone to have your account changed to a Customer account so you get access to the Priority Support forum (I can't recall who handles that, though). Otherwise, it's not really much different than using the free version, except now you can feel good that you're helping to support the DTools team.
    Getting customer status in the forum is automatic. When you register at Shareit there's a space where you specify your forum nickname (and are reminded to make a forum account first). If you can't PM then look in the very very bottom left of the webpage for the Contact US link. Also you can email support@daemon-tools.cc with the same information. With regards of whom to PM- easiest way is to just create a forum post and let the first admin who sees it handle it.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the answers, now I have a clear panorama, I' m already send a direct e-mail in the link "contact us" before write my post, and reveive answer from "locutus"
      Regards from Costa Rica

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
        Getting customer status in the forum is automatic. When you register at Shareit there's a space where you specify your forum nickname (and are reminded to make a forum account first). If you can't PM then look in the very very bottom left of the webpage for the Contact US link. Also you can email support@daemon-tools.cc with the same information. With regards of whom to PM- easiest way is to just create a forum post and let the first admin who sees it handle it.
        It had been a while since I'd done it, so I couldn't recall for sure. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Any news on accepting PayPal?
          CureROM Support Team

Comment

How about accepting E-Gold? It is similar to Paypal.
            I don't have an ISP e-mail address, only a free gmail account.
            Due to this, I can't purchase a DT license with the credit card / debit card option which is the only easiest option that I can use.

Comment

Just registered DT but haven't found place to enter forum name.
              Please "link" betweeen my forum name and registration e-mail (it's same as forum e-mail).

Btw: Does "customer" statud gives anything "extra" (besides DT Pro) or it's just icon near forum name ?

Comment

as a customer the support will be faster and we are a 'lil family
                in addition new version may released to the customers before they will be released to the crowd
                My sysProfile!

Comment

Yes, very nice, but lifetime support is ended now, while I asked almost a year ago for PayPal support, which is still not there
                  CureROM Support Team

Comment

Working...
                  X