Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Payment methods

Quote Originally Posted by Jito463
    If I recall correctly, you need to PM someone to have your account changed to a Customer account so you get access to the Priority Support forum (I can't recall who handles that, though). Otherwise, it's not really much different than using the free version, except now you can feel good that you're helping to support the DTools team.
    Getting customer status in the forum is automatic. When you register at Shareit there's a space where you specify your forum nickname (and are reminded to make a forum account first). If you can't PM then look in the very very bottom left of the webpage for the Contact US link. Also you can email support@daemon-tools.cc with the same information. With regards of whom to PM- easiest way is to just create a forum post and let the first admin who sees it handle it.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

New User

Thanks to everyone for the answers, now I have a clear panorama, I' m already send a direct e-mail in the link "contact us" before write my post, and reveive answer from "locutus"
    Regards from Costa Rica

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Underheaven
    Getting customer status in the forum is automatic. When you register at Shareit there's a space where you specify your forum nickname (and are reminded to make a forum account first). If you can't PM then look in the very very bottom left of the webpage for the Contact US link. Also you can email support@daemon-tools.cc with the same information. With regards of whom to PM- easiest way is to just create a forum post and let the first admin who sees it handle it.
    It had been a while since I'd done it, so I couldn't recall for sure. Thanks for clarifying.

Any news on accepting PayPal?
    CureROM Support Team

New User

How about accepting E-Gold? It is similar to Paypal.
    I don't have an ISP e-mail address, only a free gmail account.
    Due to this, I can't purchase a DT license with the credit card / debit card option which is the only easiest option that I can use.

New User

Just registered DT but haven't found place to enter forum name.
    Please "link" betweeen my forum name and registration e-mail (it's same as forum e-mail).

Btw: Does "customer" statud gives anything "extra" (besides DT Pro) or it's just icon near forum name ?

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

as a customer the support will be faster and we are a 'lil family
    in addition new version may released to the customers before they will be released to the crowd

Yes, very nice, but lifetime support is ended now, while I asked almost a year ago for PayPal support, which is still not there
    CureROM Support Team

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234