Payment methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment methods

Is it possible to include paypal or some kind of bank transfer for users who don't live in europe or do not have access to Credit Card facilities please?

I live in Australia, and I don't have a CC, so it looks like I can't register DT and support its development...

what about the bank/wire transfer option?? does that not work??

Comment

bank wire transfers are europe only.

Comment

Originally Posted by pip8184
        bank wire transfers are europe only.
        Where did you get that information from ?

On the purchase page you can get the following information.
        "To help minimize fees for wire transfers to foreign countries, you may send bank transfers to one of our accounts in Germany, France, Great Britain, Finland or Japan. "

Last time i checked Japan was not in Europe. :wink: and nothing about it beeing only for european customers.
        Grenz
        Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

Comment

his bank's policy

I assumed he was talking about his own bank's policy.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
            I assumed he was talking about his own bank's policy.
            Could be maybe.

My bank doesn't have a limitation in which countries i can transfer money to, so i assumed that he was talking about the possibilities on the payment site.
            Grenz
            Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

Comment

i think paypal is good idea

Comment

yeah... why not introducing a new paying method.
                i'd also like to buy it with PayPal & if u introduce it i'll surely buy DT.
                My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
                  yeah... why not introducing a new paying method.
                  i'd also like to buy it with PayPal & if u introduce it i'll surely buy DT.
                  You can't buy Deamon Tools.
                  You can only buy a license to use Deamon Tools, so is with most commercial software.

Comment

@cocohead: this has nothing to do with this topic... btw: u dont need a license to use DT4 only for customer edition u need one.
                    My sysProfile!

Comment

I was going to buy a license to use Daemon Tools, not commericaly, I simple wanted to support it. I do not have access to wire transfers or a Credit Card. However, I do have access to a paypal account through which I would like to support Daemon Tools. Would it be that hard to add that option?

Comment

I'd like paypal too.

I am paranoid about giving out account information, I think paypal is a lot safer. Not that you would give the details out intentionally, but with paypal you wouldn't have to worry about your site being hacked and the info stolen. If you don't like the fees you would pay paypal, mention on the site that paypal takes xxx amount of every donation. Then people can choose a different method, or at least will know how much you are really getting.

Bob

Comment

bumping

dear admins, is there anyway this can be done? because i don't live in europe, and i don't have credit facilities.

Comment

yes, we will implement it soon.

Comment

it is great news!! maybe no i may support daemon-tools from my mum and dad!!

Comment

Working...
                              X