No announcement yet.

Payment methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any new news about the pay pal method? If this option becomes available, I'll donate(or officially register) DT . This is because I'm not allowed to have a credit card yet I hope this option will be available soon!!

mark
    Nothing is real in this world, only your fantasy represents the truth

Comment

Debit Card

Heya Pip, another idea might be a Debit Card, if you have a St. George (an aussie bank) bank account you can get a Visa Debit Card for such a transaction. I started a bank account with this bank for that purpose, and fees are much cheaper than an actual CC :P

Comment

Originally Posted by blackwood
        Heya Pip, another idea might be a Debit Card, if you have a St. George (an aussie bank) bank account you can get a Visa Debit Card for such a transaction. I started a bank account with this bank for that purpose, and fees are much cheaper than an actual CC :P
        this is offcourse possible, but if you enable a paying method purely for people from down below(no offense ) it will only be a lot of work but I think it will not be used as often as you think. It's better to use international paying methods, otherwise I could ask for a Postbank, or ABN AMBRO bank credits as a paying method (Dutch Banks) I don't think anybody is waiting for such paying methods

p.s. again sorry for my bad English

Comment

I agree Ircghost

That's why i suggested the Debit Card, it can be used as a CC, for international/national payments. That's how I paid for Daemon Tools. Also pip said that he was from Aus, thus the reason i suggested an Australian Bank.

Comment

sorry blackwood I should had red your post better, but it's good to know we think the same ( I just can't wait to see pay pal going online )

Comment

Well, Locutus doesn't reply to his mails and newly regged users on this forum can't even send PMs.... (for whatever reason).

So....
              I'd *LOVE* to register Daemon Tools, but the only way I'm gonna do it (for several reasons, one beeing lazy ) is via PayPal.

So there *has* to be a way
              And if it is sending it to Locutus' provate account and he issues hte license....

Anything, but PLEASE make PayPal an option - what's holding you up anyway?

Comment

PayPal is convenient for the payer, but not for the payee. They charge a lot of various fees that can really cut into profits. Maybe they're debating the pros and cons of doing business that way.

Comment

Well, my primary source of funds when getting money from others is PayPal as well....
                  So far the fees they take (usually only for CC payments) didn't hurt me.... also as the one getting payed I really preffer PayPal above anything else (except cash )

Anyway, I'd also be willing to carry that fee....
                  So if they say DT cost $1 more when payed via PayPal - that's fine with me
                  (The PP fee for the DT costs will be ~20 to ~30 ct tops)

Comment

I receive more then 100 emails/day - and this to my "private"
                    account, not even the support one's. You surely understand
                    that I first answer to trouble-reports etc etc

What concerns PayPal: it IS currently discussed at our management when to add it and how. Only a question of
                    time here, nothing to worry about it

What concerns PM's: New regged users tend to not obey our
                    board-rules, therefore they get all board-functions when they
                    reached 20 posts. Also every post is reviewed until you reached
                    20 posts. Customers don't have that restrictions

Comment

Originally Posted by Hellcat
                      Well, my primary source of funds when getting money from others is PayPal as well....
                      So far the fees they take (usually only for CC payments) didn't hurt me.... also as the one getting payed I really preffer PayPal above anything else (except cash )

Anyway, I'd also be willing to carry that fee....
                      So if they say DT cost $1 more when payed via PayPal - that's fine with me
                      (The PP fee for the DT costs will be ~20 to ~30 ct tops)
                      I agree with you, the current price is 13.22, lets make 14 or something like that for PayPal.
                      CureROM Support Team

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                        I receive more then 100 emails/day - and this to my "private"
                        account, not even the support one's. You surely understand
                        that I first answer to trouble-reports etc etc

What concerns PayPal: it IS currently discussed at our management when to add it and how. Only a question of
                        time here, nothing to worry about it

What concerns PM's: New regged users tend to not obey our
                        board-rules, therefore they get all board-functions when they
                        reached 20 posts. Also every post is reviewed until you reached
                        20 posts. Customers don't have that restrictions
                        I surely register if paypal is available
                        http://bsfkillaplace.runboard.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by sfkilla23
                          I surely register if paypal is available
                          Yes, same here, I think a lot people will register if PayPal is an option But I have some patience, it's better that everything is discussed 100%, then that there are problems later on.
                          CureROM Support Team

Comment

I pay alredy... now what?

I pay accross shareit.com for the Daemon tools pro version almost 10 days ago , but I doesn't receive my registration key or the link for make the download.. what happened?
                            I pay with my credit card and I have the bill.... but nothing more

Delivery information for Daemon Tools (share-it! Order no. 67081295)

Thanks

Comment

The Shareit website allows you to become a registered user for "Version: 3.47 & 4.0.3". There are no serial numbers for these versions. All registered customers will receive serial numbers if DAEMON Tools starts to use them.
                              the modern world:
                              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

If I recall correctly, you need to PM someone to have your account changed to a Customer account so you get access to the Priority Support forum (I can't recall who handles that, though). Otherwise, it's not really much different than using the free version, except now you can feel good that you're helping to support the DTools team.

Comment

Working...
                                X