25 to life protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 to life protection

i was wondering if you guys can help me use securom to run this game i m a neebe and have no clue what im doing --

Did you already made an image? Which settings/format did you use?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

yeah I have same problem with the game. these are the messages that come up

emulator detected remove any virtual drives blah blah...

and when i tryed hiding em i got this message

a securty module cant be reached. program will not execute.

Comment

did you have anydvd running ? when yes diable it and the last message wont appear, same procedure by CloneCD but this one you MUST uninstall.
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

need help

I'm getting the error : a securty module cant be reached. program will not execute

And i dont have any dvd running on backround how do i fix that ?

Comment

Which CopyProtection does this game have ? Have you CloneCD installed ?

Give some Specs aubout Hardware and installed Software like Burning Apps, which DTools, and did you have Antiblaxx or SFN installed/running ?
            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

it stills says Original disc could not be found or authenticated. fater i run securerom.exe and then ttl.exe what shoudl i do?

Comment

Before we can help you, we need more information. Please tell us how you created the images?
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

4 seperate new users all with 1 post asking for help in this thread, not one single reply to the questions asked of them.

Ever feel you're banging your head on a brick wall

Comment

We could open a thread called trash-can and limit writing permissions to that single thread for people with less than 2 posts... That would keep them from infesting the forums with those unnecessary posts
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                    X