Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me

how the hell do you work this software i have the actual daemon tools software(the one where everybody is raing abou the adwar/spyware) and i in my (vastly) large amount of knowledge i cant find out in plan english NOT F'IN german/swedish norwegin or whatever how to just make a "1-to-1" copy that i can use for instane grand theft auto 3 .. i am at the point where i dont think ict can be done.. help me please....

El-Daveo

Originally Posted by El-Daveo
    how the hell do you work this software i have the actual daemon tools software(the one where everybody is raing abou the adwar/spyware) and i in my (vastly) large amount of knowledge i cant find out in plan english NOT F'IN german/swedish norwegin or whatever how to just make a "1-to-1" copy that i can use for instane grand theft auto 3 .. i am at the point where i dont think ict can be done.. help me please....

El-Daveo
    what ??

Daemon tools doesn't make copies, it is an emulator so you are right that it can't be done.

Try alcohol 120% for what you need. sheesh

Comment

Try Blindwrite

lazlo is right, daemon-tool is only for cd/dvd-rom emulation, It is not to make 1:1 copies, or images for games.

Personally for grand theft auto 3, I would us blindwrite, as alcohol 120% gave me all sorts of errors, when making an image of GTA III .

You can find blindwrite here http://www.download.com , just type in blindwrite for a search. Or you can get it here

Editing software, video burning, DVD, Bluray, WebM,... and video downloading from the internet. Custom your own videos menu!

For Alcohol 120% you have to go to either

http://www.download.com or http://www.alcohol-soft.com .

Note that alcohol 120% is a free 30 day trial, and blindwrite is a free 21 day trial, after this, you will have to purchase it, to keep using it

Note you must legally own the original disc's as warez, and illegally downloaded software are not supported here and all topics on this will be immediately closed by an admin or mod.

Hope I was of help
      Last edited by Xtreme2damax; 30.01.2006, 23:34.
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Originally Posted by El-Daveo

El-Daveo
        daemon-tools = emulator
        we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

Working...
        X