Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations Of Daemon Tools ! Read Inside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you very muck for the french version

Comment

• Interesse...

Nice1!!!

Ich würde mich freuen wenn Du mir die Srachdatei zukommen lassen könntest.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PsychoStorm View Post
        Nice1!!!
        Ich würde mich freuen wenn Du mir die Srachdatei zukommen lassen könntest.
        Talk english next time (we are in english section and not in german section). Also you could tell us which language file you want.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

• here is the Chinese Simplified Translation of new DT v4.09.01:

thanks

Comment

• Spanish translation

Hi,

I have made the spanish translation for the 4.09.1 version and I have sent it to support@daemon-tools.cc.

Greetings.

Comment

• French Translation for DAEMON Tools v4.09.01 HE

Hi,
              Here is the French translation updated for the DAEMON Tools v4.09.01 HE.

Bonjour,
              Voici la traduction Franзaise mise а jour pour DAEMON Tools v4.09.01.

Download / Tйlйcharger :

Also in attached file with this post.
              Egalement en fichier joint avec ce post.
              Last edited by Le Chaland; 24.08.2007, 01:23.

Comment

• Korean Translation for DT 4.09.1

Here is the Korean Translation for DT 4.09.1.

Note: Dear developers, please update your "Translations for DT 4.x Series" page ASAP.

Comment

• german language file v4.09.0.1

can be downloaded there:

Comment

• Ukrainian Translation For DT 4.09.1

Ukrainian translation for DT 4.09.1

Thanks to Locutus for adding resource strings.

Comment

• Why do the news tell you to send in translations, when the mails aren't answered and no translations appear in the download area, so everyone ends up asking and linking in the forums? Whats the point with that?
                      So ... here's mine: http://rapidshare.com/files/27160927/1031.dll

Comment

• we have a german translation schattenspieler postet by me. done by the community and mirrored by benni. dont have send the latest to the mail cause got no answer.

http://download.copybase.ch/dtsoft/d...nguage1031.zip :wink:

Comment

• Finnish translation for DT 4.09+

Hi there, here's my contribution to this awesome software, the Finnish translation for versions 4.09 and above:

Comment

• we continuesly add the new translation-files to the download-
                            section. We say "thank you" to all our translators who invested
                            time to translate latest version!

BTW: Please be patient when a version is not instantly posted.
                            Please keep in mind that we have to deal with alot of answers
                            to posts/emails/pm's daily!

Also please note that we usually only add ONE translation to
                            the download-section. Therefore I can recommend to check
                            here if translation already exists!

We also updated news at announcement-page to reflect this

Comment

• Spanish Translation compatible with Daemon Tools 4.09

Hello!!!

This is my Spanish translation compatible with Daemon Tools 4.09.
                              I hope you enjoy it. I did my best to translate, and I think that the translation is very good.
                              Questions and suggestions, please email me at: yoel01023@iju.jovenclub.cu
                              I will apreciate if you use this translation file and you send any kind of suggestions.

This is the download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/27348318/3082.dll.html

Enjoy it!!!

Comment

• LocutusofBorg

LocutusofBorg, it's very intersting why you added unknown Ru translation with mistakes in download section

Comment

Working...
                                X