Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations Of Daemon Tools ! Read Inside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lang Pack updated and new link for 1036.dll

Hello, just to say to you that i have updated my langpack for DAEMON Tools 4.03, the translation is the same, the package is changed, now it's made under qsetup and it's look more ... profesional :wink:
    It's the same story, there is the DAEMON Tools default installation folder programmed but you can chose another one if you like, to have the alone dll if you prefer...
    I was a full night on the assembling of the the new package, i'am tired , but i really like the result.
    I would be very very glad if you take a little time to see it.

So the direct link is changed now it is :

http://www.colok-traductions.com/Tra...ls-4.03-Fr.exe

Since i put online the translation, i have about 2000 downloads, and no bad reply ...

I hope you like my work too.
    Sincerly, bye.

Comment

merci Le Chaland

enfin ! dt in french ! it makes me happy. thanx to colock team for your general jobs in french trad. Nice.
      DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Comment

Translations

Hey guys, if you do not want to reserve strings for all the language ids in 1033.dll, please add a string for Ukrainian at least. Ukrainian translation for V3.41 does not appear in Languages menu because you do not have coresponding resource string for it. Now I can see you made a section for translations of V4.XX. Please add missing language names to your primary language DLL before starting translations.

Comment

Translation - Spanish

Hello,
          how can I translate Daemon tools to spanish?

Comment

Finnish translation

I finished a Finnish translation of the new version, i've mailed it to Locutus.

Comment

I translate daemon403-x86 1038.dll( hungary language)

Comment

Direct link to have only the 1033.dll ( French support )

Hello, by this way, you can download directly the 1033.dll, fully compatible with the latest version 4.03 of Deamon tools, all lines are translated.It's for you and your translations of d. tools 4 section if you want, of course.

http://www.colok-traductions.com/Traductions/1036.dll

Sincerly, Frйdйric - France

Comment

German Translation for Daemon Tools 4.0.3

Here is a german Translation for Daemon Tools 4.0.3
                  Maybe there are some little errors in it, but it is ok all over.

German Translation

Comment to the Admins/Mods:

Please add this file to your Download Center, that I could delet it from my Server!

Comment

also email an attachment to LocutusofBorg

Please also email an attachment to LocutusofBorg (his email address is at the beginning of this thread).
                    Last edited by Underheaven; 02.02.2006, 04:33. Reason: Made my reply more polite
                    the modern world:
                    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

thanks to all of you that translated =D

Comment

I understand, but please,

Dear Underheaven you said :

" Please see the first post in this thread. Your submission can only be accepted by emailing an attachment to LocutusofBorg. "

Yes, but, for me, i sendt a lot of times an email with the dll as attachement, sometimes, i received in return an error message , others times, i dind'nt received any response ..

I do the translation, friendly, i ask nothing in return, but, even if i easly understand that the support team may have a lot of work, i sincerly think that it it would be a great thing if someone find time to take more attention to us :wink:

Comment

Thanks for translating

Le Chaland, I didn't mean to be rude. I just wanted to let you know the fastest way to get your download into the download section. I am very glad that so many people care about DAEMON Tools that they wish to localize it into their own language. Thanks for translating and it's a great thing there are so many other replies in this thread!
                          the modern world:
                          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thank you

Hello, Underheaven, i appreciate your response, i send this night a new time the translated dll in french to locutus at the e mail adress given in the first post you said ...

If i put a direct link to the dll file in this forum, it is just only because i am not sure the the way you said is a succes at each time ...
                            And thinking that if the support team can't for any reasons receive my mail, they may just use the hotlink i give here, it's too a fast way to have the translation ... :wink:

I hope the support team have a good receipt of it ...

I have a question, do you agree that the translators can sign the translated dll with their name, it will be ' translated by Le Chaland ' for exemple or do you want to keep ' clean ' the translated dll ?
                            If you agree, where do you accept that the translator put his signature ?

Another thing, i put a post here about a thing that i believe this is a bug, my post was moved here :

And i have no response at this time ...

Sincerly,
                            Frйdйric, FRANCE

Comment

Well Le Chaland if you want to put your name in the translation you should add a value in the version info table

VALUE "Author", "Le Chaland" or what ever string you like or
                              VALUE "Website", "http://"

and this info will display when you right-click the file and go to properties in version info tab.

is there something with my pc or the translation section is still empty ? ...

Comment

Italian translation

I'm searching the dll file for translate daemon v.4 in italian language.Can you help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X