Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations Of Daemon Tools ! Read Inside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by logard View Post
    Her is 4 serail lang fail.
    Sorry that for estoninan:
    Täiendasin natuke eelnevat tхlget, tхlkisin дra lisatud read ja endal see vers. 4.00t öцtab.
    Ьhe sхnaga suurimad tänud ka eelnevatele tхlkiatele.
    http://www.hot.ee/prukkar/eesti.dll nimetage ьmber хigesse nimetusse ja saate töцdata
    Due to integration in my translations I found that you've missed to add the entry #64065: "InUse check%0"

Comment

• Sorry, a little advertise:
      I host almost all of the translations on my website also I maintain a comfortable installer for the languages.

Following languages are already included:
      DT4.03-4.08:
      Chinese/Simplified, Chinese/Traditional, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese Brasilian, Portuguese Portugal, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian

Based on DT3.xx, but usable with DT4.03 or newer:
      Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Hebrew, Korean, Romanian, Slovak, Vietnamese

(Unfortunately I missed to download the Thai translation)

BTW: For interested translators: I provide an Excel file (.xls) - you translate - I make a DLL out of the xls, or you provide a translated DLL.
      Last edited by daemonui; 27.12.2006, 22:51. Reason: moved russian to 4.03 section

Comment

• Hi

I also made Russian translation of DT4, can it be inclooded in offical translation list? I wrote om support mail and on LocutusofBorg mail.

daemonui I can send my Russian translation to you if you want..

Translated all strings completely.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daemonui View Post
          Due to integration in my translations I found that you've missed to add the entry #64065: "InUse check%0"
          #64065: "InUse check%0" = #64065:"Kasutuse kontroll%0"

Comment

• Problem

Originally Posted by Codename47 View Post
            Italian translation for Daemon Tools 4.0.8 is up:

I have already send it to admin.
            hello Codename47! I do not speak well English because they are Italian therefore you that to be Italian (to think) I make the question you in Italian! LOL!
            ho preso la tua traduzione e lo messa nell'apposita cartella lang di DT4.0.8 ! fin qui tutto ok...ma quando vado a selezionare la lingua da DT mi compare un ERRORE: "errore nell'accesso al registro"
            nonostante questo errore la traduzione va a buon fine fino a quando non riavvio !...se riavvio e riapro DT torna in inglese ! e se rifaccio tutta le procedura è sempre la stessa storia !
            HELP ME !!! non so cosa fare...sbaglio qualcosa ?
            Ti ringrazio x l'attenzione e spero di ricevere subito il tuo aiuto !
            ...you excuse to me if I have written in Italian!
            Bye Bye !

Comment

• I have resolved the problem! I have removed the .dll of the English language and have replaced with that Italian!!! it can seem stupid but I had not tried!
              THANKS ALL and SPECIAL THANKS to Codename47 for its beautiful job !!!

Comment

• It seems, that translations of DT not needed to developers. I did't see such ignoring for a long time, like here

Comment

• Originally Posted by vibperson View Post
                  Hi
                  daemonui I can send my Russian translation to you if you want..
                  Translated all strings completely.
                  Yes, please send it to daemonui:@:yahoo.de, please (remove colons ':'). Also mention DaemonUI or DaemonTools, in the mail
                  Thanks,
                  Harald
                  Last edited by daemonui; 26.12.2006, 18:53.

Comment

• daemonui ok check your mail. It't in rar archieve

Comment

• Originally Posted by TECHNOKiLLeR View Post
                      hello Codename47! I do not speak well English because they are Italian therefore you that to be Italian (to think) I make the question you in Italian! LOL!
                      ho preso la tua traduzione e lo messa nell'apposita cartella lang di DT4.0.8 ! fin qui tutto ok...ma quando vado a selezionare la lingua da DT mi compare un ERRORE: "errore nell'accesso al registro"
                      nonostante questo errore la traduzione va a buon fine fino a quando non riavvio !...se riavvio e riapro DT torna in inglese ! e se rifaccio tutta le procedura è sempre la stessa storia !
                      HELP ME !!! non so cosa fare...sbaglio qualcosa ?
                      Ti ringrazio x l'attenzione e spero di ricevere subito il tuo aiuto !
                      ...you excuse to me if I have written in Italian!
                      Bye Bye !

Sorry for the delay on my reply
                      ITALIAN mode ON:
                      Ciao, scusa se ti rispondo adesso ma sono stato molto impegnato in questo periodo. Ho visto che hai risolto ma voglio comunque darti qualche spiegazione. Il problema era noto anche se non l'ho menzionato, mi sono dato da fare per risolverlo, ma poi ho scoperto che non dipendeva da errori nella mia traduzione, in quanto lo faceva con tutte le traduzioni esistenti. Quindi non vi ho dato molto peso. La soluzione comunque è quella che hai provato tu, cancellare il file inglese e lasciare solo quello in italiano. Fammi sapere se trovi errori nella traduzione.
                      ITALIAN mode OFF
                      Problem resolved.

Comment

• Russian language support

Russian users of Daemon Tools!
                        You can download me Daemon Tools 4.0x Russian Translation here.

Comment

• Ru translation is already available here in installer with other languages.

Comment

• Hi, i traslate in Italian file.... Click for download!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ecco a voi la Lingua Italiana per DT-4, potete scaricarla QUI!!

Comment

• Korean Translation for DT 4.09

I know I shouldn't be posting it here, but it seems that DT managers seems to have missed my e-mail. So here is the link to DT 4.09+ Korean Translation.

Comment

• Russian language dll for daemon Tools 4.09 received to Locutus

Comment

Working...
                                X