Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations Of Daemon Tools ! Read Inside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say that the german costumers will create a new DTLite language file together on their own.

No need to upload
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

• Polish translation for DT 4.10

Polish translation for DT 4.10 can be found here:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/50356696/PLK.7z.html

Mirror
      http://depositfiles.com/files/1551183

Comment

• first post:

Hi all brazilian portuguese translation sended to locutus@daemon-tools.cc

hope be usefull (and with few errors)

until next

Comment

• ITALIAN translation 4.10

Simply click HERE and you can find my fully working and well translated DLL file.
          Enjoy!!

Comment

• Possible ERROR IN ENU.DLL?

Hi Guys,

I believe there is an error in the original enu.dll. See my screenshot. The original lacks #64000 and has almost equal text for #64002 and #64003.
            When I use my own language files than I get a different result (see right side 1033.dll).

Regards,
            Harald
            Attached Files

Comment

• Old DLLs 4.09.1 converted to 4.10 format

I have also modified and compiled my old language files to fit to the new languages

The good news is those files work for all versions 4.03 to 4.09.1 and 4.10.
              Please check them out (hope they work well).

BTW: There is no need to rename the files.
              Harald

(edit: I'm still using the old string numbers)
              Last edited by daemonui; 21.08.2007, 23:16.

Comment

• I have a problem with the french translation i made. I know there is already one but i made my own before and i can't use it. I can see the language menu in DT but i can't use it when i'm using my dll. Can you explain me what's the problem ? You can download the dll here :

Comment

• @Sha0lin
                  You must replace this 2 lines:

right is for line 7000 "0000040C" and for line 7001 "Franзais".

Comment

• Thank you ! I didn't think these lines were important nor did I notice that 40C => 1033

Comment

• I've updated my reverse engineering code and therefore I was able to update a some more languages in my translations:

I've only added the new strings found in contributed translations (except german which I did by myself).

All the languages below are included in the dt4xlangdll.zip and work with DT4.03 to DT4.10.

completed DT4.10
                      English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish

based on DT4.03-4.09.01
                      Chinese/Simplified, Greek, Hungarian, Korean, PortuguesePortugal, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese

based on DT4.03-4.08
                      Chinese/Traditional, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese Brasilian, Portuguese Portugal, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian

based on DT3.xx
                      Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak

Please check them out (hope they work well).

BTW: While doing the reverse engineering I discovered errors:
                      2007-08-21 Polish by kulmegil: id 7000 must be 00000415
                      2007-08-21 Italian by Devilman: id 7000 must be 00000410

Best regards,
                      Harald

Comment

• Hello Daemonui.

I think you have a mistake in the french dll in your last pack :
                        In the section relating to versions 4.03 to 4.09 ( old format )

Normally this section contain only 232 lines.
                        Theses lines has nothing to make here:

7000, "0000040C%0"
                        7001, "Franзais (Frensh)%0" > Hey : French is the correct spelling ...
                        63000, "1252%0"
                        63001, "1036%0"
                        64512, "Licence personnelle%0"
                        64513, "Licence professionnelle%0"
                        64514, "Nom d'installation:%0"
                        64515, "Numéro de série:%0"
                        64516, "(non approuv&#233%0"
                        64517, "Entrer le numéro de série%0"
                        64518, "Nom d'installation (optionnel):%0"
                        64519, "Numéro de série incorrect.%0"

Let me know please if it's me who made the mistake but i don't think so :wink:

Here you will find the correct version :

Here you will get the dll in the original format of DAEMON Tools v4.10 :

Here you will get an installer/uninstaller for my translation :

I don't know where you got these translation but i am sure it is not my work.
                        I know some guys who catch on the web my work, modify quickly somes lines and said that this is their one.
                        I am tired to regularly see theses facts
                        If only theses persons made a good work ...

Sincerly
                        Le Ch@land.

Comment

• Hi Le Chaland,

well 63000/63001 are additions I made by myself to identify the language and default codepage.

The others are new to 4.10

7001 original is English, so it could be Frensh (stay english) or Franзais (in Frensh).
                          If translated and one accidently changes to e.g Hebrew he hardly finds the way back to a known language. Therefore I felt free to extend the given English to <localized name> (<english name>).

And it was my purpose to add the new strings to the old section as well, since I don't wanna change my code if DT-guys change back to the other format
                          And it's (usually) no problem to have more than the required strings. BTW: There are more strings in 4.09 version than in 4.03 version and it works fine, maybe you did'nt recognize that

Best regards,
                          Harald
                          PS: Nowadays I could remove the 63000 section since it's almost equal to the 7000 section.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daemonui View Post
                            BTW: While doing the reverse engineering I discovered errors:
                            2007-08-21 Polish by kulmegil: id 7000 must be 00000415
                            Thanks, fixed.
                            I mirrored file on my site.

Comment

• I did a couple of correction to my translation, thanks daemonui.
                              Here is the new link: http://rapidshare.com/files/51464189/ITA.dll.html

Bye

P.S.
                              Where I could find a list of the code for the differente language?

Comment

• Translated to Croatian

I've just sent LocutusofBorg a Croatian translation.

Comment

Working...
                                X