Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translations Of Daemon Tools ! Read Inside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Hanschke View Post
    @daemonui
    hope u have taken the german translation posted from me and mirrored by benni. u have done the old one right? and that was not good work. sorry!
    Well, once I took a translation version for 3.x and just added/fixed the new things.
    I already compared to you'r version and indeed there are a number of places where your's is better, but also some where not (my opinion of course ).

My next, version will contain a revised german translation with a mixture of both ;-)

Comment

• Image made by Daemon Tools

Daemon Tools should make images from cd/dvd how alcohol 120% make too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nalgon View Post
        Daemon Tools should make images from cd/dvd how alcohol 120% make too.
        Daemon Tools Pro can do it ^^.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

• Originally Posted by daemonui View Post
          Well, once I took a translation version for 3.x and just added/fixed the new things.
          I already compared to you'r version and indeed there are a number of places where your's is better, but also some where not (my opinion of course ).
          My next, version will contain a revised german translation with a mixture of both ;-)
          u cannot translate! save your time and watch to my dll and look the right way of doing this!

at first i take yours and add the new strings but it was horrible job. sorry! so that i have make changes and ask inside the custom board for better solutions.

for me you have make a google bot translation.

Comment

• Sorry about the second posting but cannot edit it Here my updatet dll with a small change.

German dll

Comment

• Here is the dutch version:

Comment

• re

Originally Posted by Andareed View Post
                You can use a tool like reshacker. Then you can modify C:\program files\d-tools\lang\1033.dll for arabic. You can send the finished translation to andareed@daemon-tools.cc.
                And if you use Vista X64?

Todde

Comment

• Originally Posted by Todde@Swe View Post
                  And if you use Vista X64?
                  Todde
                  I can provide, X64 bit dll's, but unfortunately I cannot test them.
                  If you send me a email or PN which language(s) you are interested in, I will send it to you.

Comment

• Traumhaft ... werds mal testen ...

Comment

• A new small update. A spelling mistake was found and i got a singular/plural suggestion that i have added.

Ask the ResHacker why the file is now so big. A feature?

Comment

• Dear LocutusOfBorg, I have sent an email for the fourth time, this time with a RAR archive. Did you receive it?

Comment

• Sorry about this but the old dll has got a bug. My mistake. Here the new one for german

Comment

• Here is the french translation : http://www.box.net/shared/4ja7x6t7hi

Comment

• That translation didn't work, this one does : http://www.box.net/shared/8ioagklyam

Comment

• I was planning to make a Vietnamese translation.But DAEMON doesn't seem to support Unicode or did I make a mistake somewhere?

If DAEMON really doesn't support Unicode I hope it will in later version
                                James Sunderland the Magic Gladiator

Comment

Working...
                                X