Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: luluDaemon v0.024 installer

I honestly don't mind if you post sure just give credit to the original author.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by coogrrr25
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Please tell me how to disable all the mount unmount confirmations??

I'd like to know if this is possible (very nice app, btw).

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elrahc
    I'd like to know if this is possible (very nice app, btw).
    Elrahc, for an answer see post #8 by rip_pit above.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

how can i make this the default action so that i can double left click on an image and it will mount (i only have 1 v drive)

this would be great for my dvd backup images that my wife cant figure out how to play on our hdtv

New User

I would like to note, I am the one whom wrote this my brother felt the need to repost it. Anyway, if you need any help with this you need to redirect your messages to:
    http://schweinerei.dyndns.org/kontakt.php

The Original is:
    http://schweinerei.dyndns.org/luluDaemonE.php

Good luck, I will create installers for any more releases he makes or if he releases the sources I will update it myself.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by natopotato
    how can i make this the default action so that i can double left click on an image and it will mount (i only have 1 v drive)

this would be great for my dvd backup images that my wife cant figure out how to play on our hdtv
    I would love this feature too! In version 3.47 I used Daemount, which could do this. Unfortunately this program doesn't work with version 4.03. If luludaemon could mount with a double left click, it would be a good replacement! I would also like to be able to set a icon for the image files. Through folder options/file types it doesn't work well, because luludaemon is not really a program, and if I add the file type, then the "link" with lulu is lost and I can't mount the image with the right click...

New User

Default new luludaemon version

hello everybody,
    in the last weeks/month i didnt have time to work on luludaemon, but i will start working on a new version in 1 to 2 weeks.
    thanks for all the suggestions for future releases. ill try to implement as much as possible.
    have a nice day
    oopepe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12