WARCRAFT 3:Frozen Throne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARCRAFT 3:Frozen Throne

Ok, So- I used my warcraft 3 Frozen throne CD alot, And after awhile it developed a crack.. Ok.. It rarely worked after that, And after I got 3-4 more uses out of it, It snapped completely down one side, Stupid move on my part.

My friend told me about how you could download games, And CD cracks, And even programs that let you mimic your CD in your drive.

So I searched and found "DAEMON" and Downloaded a WC3 TFT image for it, Sure enough it ran the startup, (Where it says something like. "Run game, View website, Uninstall") And when I click run game:

"Please insert your Warcraft CD into the CD drive and click retry."

Well, That sucked. It sucked alot, So I checked on Blizzards website on policies to get second CD's (Because I just need the CD, I have the CD key, Battle net account, All that Jazz.) And sure enough it was there, Pay Ten bucks (Twelve for me, God damned exchange rates.) and mail the CD in, We'll mail you a new one back in a few weeks.

Well, Here's the problem, I'm just a LITTLE bit broke right now. (Ok, Note how the "LITTLE" is big?, It means i'm broke as hell.) and can't afford to waste ten dollars, Plus whatever shipping they'd charge me to ship it- And even when I do have the spare cash- I'll have to wait a few weeks, Which sort of sucks.. alot.

So anyways, I was wondering if anyone here could possibly help my dilema, I'd like to find a proper backup of a CD that I could possibly be sent, Or download- So I could continue playing battle net.

Also, If you need proof that I DO have the CD, and it's just broken, Just say so- I'll send you pictures- With my signature on them, Or if you want, A live stream of me showing it to you the broken- Yet existant CD.

Thanks for your time, Hope someone can help!

-Zabre
Working...
X