image mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image mounting

got a problem need answers with new zorro movie.reaches 60% on dvddecrypter and gives error message w/aprox 21error retries.is this new protection overrideable with daemon? because i tried to mount the image in daemon and as soon as i get to the (select new image file)window i go to the drive letter where dvd (zorro)is located the audio ts/jacket p/video ts. i get no reaction choosing (select)and (open) shows all files within movies but daemon doesnt accept the vts files either in select all mode and or file by file .what am i doing wrong and why all the complications when dvd43 is a program that is a click away.i build memory cards for Dell, Hewlett & formerly gateway. and the industry is geared toward simplifying and reducing complications and production cost and if i can somehow help you guys please let me know because i wrote the codecs for the programs we use to program the cards.im an internationally licensed and certified computer engineer and i can relate to the concept of the virtual drive it's great but id like to help and be helped so please accept my pleas and offer. hope to hear from you all soon.

Enable check for structure protection in DVD Decrypter settings, and check if it helps.
    Daemon Tools won't help with decrypting DVDs though. You can also check Slysoft's AnyDVD or similar programs.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Or try out DVD43.com. It decrypts the movie while reading from DVD. So for a app like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter there is no protection any more.

Comment

dvd43 etc so on.

im clear on all of your suggestions and i'll tell you iv'e got the programs you mentioned and i use them daily but the new arcos is a rough customer who knows what can break it?

Comment

The program that Copytrooper mentioned will probably give you the best results.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

DVD Decrypter is no longer supported/updated (Legal Issues) and is outdated as far as decrypting DVD's, so i'd suggest using 'DVDFab Decrypter' as it is updated quite regulaly...

gl...
            Mail:
            curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

DVD Decrypter in combination with AnyDVD works very well.
              Those programs were already mentioned by Copytrooper but maybe it was not clear that you can use them together.

Comment

AnyDVD

Oh, I guess I wasn't clear above. I meant AnyDVD. But it seems like now every cool program has been mentioned...
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                X