This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC chaos theory ?

As Daemon Tools new version is giving the same scsi / raid problem on my system so m using the old version ( older than 4) so I'm not able to play chaos theory it says insert the disk into another drive. when I unplug my real dvd rom then it takes a minute to scan something and then it says the key does not corresponds to the disk , plz plz plz plz plz someone help me I really want to play this game. I tried sfcure and everything but no luck ! thanx in advance.

buy the game! its not expensive any more
    My sysProfile!

Comment

Does it work with your original DVD?
      Use DT 4.03 and make sure you got a good image, that means an image with read dpm. If you don't have one remake your image. Use Alcohol 120% and enable the dpm option with high precision. Choose a slow read speed for the dpm abd continue.
      If you can't read the dpm download a mds file (contains the dpm info) from the database of copybase.ch
      For playing the game you've to mount your good image with DT 4.03, your drives have to be unplugged.
      If you don't use DT 4.03/4.0 then you also have to use SFCure, download it, install it, restart your pc, start sfcure, mount, and play.

Originally Posted by LooDos
      buy the game! its not expensive any more :wink:
      I would say he already got the game. Because if not he breakes the rules:
      http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/rules.php
      Maybe your right.
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
        Does it work with your original DVD?
        Use DT 4.03 and make sure you got a good image, that means an image with read dpm. If you don't have one remake your image. Use Alcohol 120% and enable the dpm option with high precision. Choose a slow read speed for the dpm abd continue.
        If you can't read the dpm download a mds file (contains the dpm info) from the database of copybase.ch
        For playing the game you've to mount your good image with DT 4.03, your drives have to be unplugged.
        If you don't use DT 4.03/4.0 then you also have to use SFCure, download it, install it, restart your pc, start sfcure, mount, and play.

I would say he already got the game. Because if not he breakes the rules:

Maybe your right.

I tried the sfcure method with daemon tools 3.47 now it says after a minute the disk key does not corresponds to the disk in drive ? what the heck is this ?

Comment

maybe thats also why he didnt post any more
          My sysProfile!

Comment

Price

About 19.95, Pandoraґs Tomorrow + Chaos Theory.
            A good price
            Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by arisma
              About 19.95, Pandoraґs Tomorrow + Chaos Theory.
              A good price
              That's a really nice price! Where you can buy it for this price?
              I got them for 50/game when they came out.

Comment

Where?

Now in my Country, Spain.

Comment

Originally Posted by Evil Nemesis
                  I tried the sfcure method with daemon tools 3.47 now it says after a minute the disk key does not corresponds to the disk in drive ? what the heck is this ?
                  How did you create your image? Which program/settings?

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
                    maybe thats also why he didnt post any more
                    You could just wait 1 second to wait for my post above you . Isnt it a shame ?

How did you create your image? Which program/settings?
                    Alchol 120%. high DPM. Game installed fine. It takes a long time to scan the disk when I unplug all my drives then it says the key entered doesn't corresponds to the disk. Doesn't matter if I use the origianal image or the mini image. The same error.

Comment

Unplug your drives.
                      Download Starforce Nightmare:
                      cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml
                      Start it and press disable node, then look if it's working now (don't forget to use SFCure when you use DT 3.47).
                      If the cd-key error appears try recreating the Image with Alcohol 120% high DPM and a slow read speed like 1x or 2x if 1x isn't working.
                      If you can't read the dpm succesfully or the cd-key error appears then go to this site:
                      http://copybase.ch/Cb/PHPV2/Database...Chaos%20Theory
                      and download some mds files (contain the dpm info) and replace them with your own. Rename the downloaded like your own and paste it into the directory of your image.
                      Try if it's working now. You can try it with all mds files downloadable at this site. One should work (try the one from LeatherFace) for you.
                      If it's not working all the time i would try installing DT 4.03 (no need for SFCure anymore).
                      The drives need to be unplugged all the time you want to play the game.
                      One question:
                      Does it work with the original CD/DVD?

Mini-Image definitely won't work.

Comment

No it also doesn't work with original DVD. I was very near to success as my old mds file is only 4 kb. And this is 38 kb. Now when I try to mount any of these mds into alchol or daemon they say invalid image unable to mount. ?
                        Last edited by Evil Nemesis; 15.02.2006, 18:32.

Comment

You have to rename the new mds file to the same name of your old, the mds and mdf file must have the same name:
                          name.mds, name.mdf

Comment

No it also doesn't work with original DVD.
                            How come that? And how come you say you made the image with 'high DPM' and then get a 4kb .mds??

Comment

4kb?

Yes, for me about 38kbs

Comment

Working...
                              X