X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please! Somebody must know this.

corum666

Comment

Mail me to venom386@daemon-tools.cc and we can discuss this.

Comment

@VeNoM386
        THX for the help.

@All
        I just want to inform you, that I was able to write the wanted script. It works with Girder and is written in LUA (a language supported by Girder). With the help of the DVDSpy plugin, Girder is able to detect a new inserted DVD. The script then scans both DVD drives. If it finds a splitted ISO on them, it creates an MDS file and mounts it with DT. This also works, if one DVD has parts of two different ISOs (sometimes I copy two original Video-DVDs to three DVD-Rs).

So no more user-interaction is needed: just insert the two DVDs and you can directly play them in your DVD-player.

If someone is interested, I can upload the script somewhere.

corum666

Comment

Yes, we are interested. Please send the script to locutus@daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Corum666, Mod, Admin,

I went to the download section and did not see this script. It seems like what I have been searching for some time.

thx don

Comment

Originally Posted by windtrader
              Corum666, Mod, Admin,

I went to the download section and did not see this script. It seems like what I have been searching for some time.

thx don
              Sorry for the delay. I haven't found the time so far to write a suitable ReadMe with the needed installation instructions. Perhaps next weekend I will have enough time for it.

I will hopefully also include a standalone-version that can run without girder. This will not start fully automaticaly as the girder-solution, but you will only have to double-click the script to mount your drives.

Till then you can try the DVD-Decrypter way I've posted before. If you burn your splitted files to DVD-R, take care they reside in the root of the volumes, as the script will not scan subdirs.

corum666

Comment

Thanx for the help

First I want to thank corum666 for finding a procedure for creating good mds files from segmented image files located in different paths. Way to go!! Also I'm familiar with girder and would appreciate any scripts that would auto-mount inserted DVD media. That would rock!! :P The standalone concept would be cool too!

Thanks to all of you who posted.
                Foxpup

Comment

Where I can get that script please?

Where I can get that script please?
                  My email address is zorg150@hotmail.com

Zorg

Comment

@Zorg

Sorry, I haven't released the script. There was just not enough demand, so I prefered to brief everybody who asked directly.

Since Girder is no longer freeware, I decided to cease this approach and wrote a standalone-script in Python. This currently doesn't work fully automatic, but as said before, you simply have to start the script after you inserted the medias and the parts get mounted immediately. The script is also capable of mounting parts that you drag onto it. So this makes mounting of multisegment parts on HDD also an ease. I have converted the script to a kind of 'pseudo-exe' so you don't need to install Python.

I will send you the package by email today.

Comment

HI corum,

do you still have your mounting script? I would apreciate it quite a lot too.
                      Could you send it or upload it somewhere?

Thanks, Joe

Comment

HI corum,

I have always wanted a script to easy the pain of always having to go DVDDectypter to create an .MDS file. What you have done is just awesome!!!!

Do you still have your mounting script? I would really apreciate if you could send me the script or show me the location of it in the web.

My e-mail is ricardovas@yahoo.com

P.S. Anyone else who also has the script and would be so king to e-mail me. Please do it!!! I would be thankfull!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't got any notification mails from this forum.

I don't support the script as a standalone version anymore, but instead use a tool called EventGhost to achieve the same. EventGhost has a Python interpreter built-in and can also monitor drive changes. This way I really only have to insert my DVD-Rs and the tool will mount them without user interaction.

I have just created a new topic on the EventGhost forum to explain the process:

So if you have any questions, post them there.

Comment

Working...
                          X