D-Tools should have an image creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Tools should have an image creator

Its high time time an image creator be included in D-tools.Installing another software just for creating images when D-tools have all the other required features does not feel good.....

The virtual DVD drive offered by D-tools has a maximum speed of 32x only (atleast thats what my system shows)......Other softwares provide a virtual DVD drive of maximum speed of 200x(dont know whether it makes any difference)........thats some improvement to make..............

However I have to say that D-tools (as of now) is the BEST!!
    I would also like to thank all those people who worked behind the screens to develop such a beautiful software.........keep up the good work!!!!!!!

firewiz87

Upcoming Daemon Tools Pro version will have the ability to create images (ETA: when it's done).
    The virtual device speed shown is just "cosmetical", the true speed depends on the hard disk/location the mounted images is read from. Some tricks used by modern protections to detect virtual devices may require to set "real" read speeds like e.g. 32x though.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

when will deamon-tools pro will be release?

please give us a rough estimation.

(This Year? 1 month? two months? 6 months)

Regards,

Comment

WTF?!
        can u read saed_swedan???
        copytrooper said it clearly: NO ETA! when it's done!!!
        My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by LooDos
          WTF?!
          can u read saed_swedan???
          copytrooper said it clearly: NO ETA! when it's done!!!

hey mate! calm down! might be that he just doesn't know what ETA (estimated time of arrival) stands for...

however: DT Pro will be released when it's done!
          Last edited by Novecento; 18.03.2006, 14:19.

Comment

Daemon Tools Pro version will have the ability to create images, well, another good news?
            Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

Originally Posted by saed_swedan
              when will deamon-tools pro will be release?

please give us a rough estimation.

(This Year? 1 month? two months? 6 months)

Regards,
              As my Mates allready said. When you want to have more information on DT pro then buy it and show over the Customer Forums, there are enough infos about and 15$ bucks is it worth.
              You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

use differnet immage creators

if dt had image creator, it may not be as good as alcohol 120 or ccd

Comment

why??? is your concern based on sth?!
                  My sysProfile!

Comment

I think he doesn't know about DAEMON Tools Pro and is commenting on the supposed fallacy of the original poster's suggestion.
                    the modern world:
                    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Originally Posted by rpg711
                      if dt had image creator, it may not be as good as alcohol 120 or ccd
                      for that we have to wait.... but i understand it...it will be DT first time and alcohol are having it for a long time now!!

Comment

If DTPro gets cd/dvd writing capabilites and is as accurate as alcohol or even more then it's worth it's money tenfold. But till then an ideblocker would be nice.
                        The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Working...
                        X