No announcement yet.

CureROM Pro 1.3 (Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the profile setup, whenever I exit the game, it screws up windows so I cant do anything but shut down. Maybe its related to the lite mode bug?

Odd, it only happens when I have a windows explorer window open to the folder when I exit the game. When I create a shortcut on the desktop and run it there it is able to shut down the cure thingy fine.
    Last edited by DarthTyranus; 19.02.2006, 11:04.

Comment

Error

Hello there.
      I'm geting a error.
      "Error starting CureROM Anti-Blacklist measures"
      It says to reboot, but after the reboot the problem still there.
      Can any one help?
      I'm using a athlon 2200 with winxp.
      Thanks!

Comment

Error starting CureROM Anti-Blacklist measures
        I'm busy looking into this problem... please be patient...
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Doesn't work with Dawn of War / Winter Assault 1.41, it has newest securom I believe.

Comment

The Regiment

I can't start The Regiment from a backup copy with Daemon Tools 4.03 and CureRom 1.3.1

Comment

Originally Posted by Glottis
              Doesn't work with Dawn of War / Winter Assault 1.41, it has newest securom I believe.
              grrrrmmpfff.
              your post is total nonsense! If you write NO INFOS, NOBODY cant help you!!!
              Here a few things, which are important:
              1: Precision of DPM and which speed?
              2: Does it works with other programms like sr7stop?
              3: Mounted with Daemontools 4.03?
              4: Right CureRom-Settings?

Try to change your MDS with someone, how really 100% works. you can download this for example at copybase.ch
              I hope you did the right profile at alc-image (securom 4/5 with DPM speed very slow, maximum 4x and high precission)
              Put the daemon.exe in the curerom settings at "third party virtual cd/dvd rom".

Comment

The CureROM lite on version 1.3.1 works perfectly with no errors, but when I go to run Star Wars - Empire at War it tells me "Original disc could not be found or authenticated." I am using an image of the DVD with DT4.

Comment

I heard something about CureROM deleting all new files if the computer is not used for 30 mins... is this true??

Comment

x64

This doesn't seem to work properly in win xp x64. Upon exit it crashes everything! Do you have plans to make it work for us x64 geeks?

Thanks

Comment

1.3.1 worked fine with my cd-rom version of EaW, but im just wondering, has any1 updated the game and does it still work then?

Comment

sYk0, I specifically registered to say "thanks" for your work on CureROM, I'm a new user as of 1.3.1 and very much appreciate the fact that I can continue to play F.E.A.R. (1.03) without having to rummage around for my disc. Great program, many thanks for the time and effort.

Comment

sYk0, I specifically registered to say "thanks" for your work on CureROM
                          Thanks...

Other users of CureROM please be patient, i'm working on the "Can not start Anti-Blacklist measures" error, it will be fixed soon...!

As 4 you x64 geeks hold on... i'll try get a working version for x64 ASAP...

If you have any problems with games please check/post it on the daemon-tools forum, do not mail me unless it is related to CureROM...

btw, i have a full time job, CureROM is a hobbie of mine so any updates/fixes will be done when i have time...

Thanks for all your support and patience,
                          sYk0.
                          Mail:
                          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by finalpants
                            This doesn't seem to work properly in win xp x64. Upon exit it crashes everything! Do you have plans to make it work for us x64 geeks?

Thanks
                            Same and I use xp pro.
                            The way I got it to work was use the profile mode instead of lite mode. And make sure no windows explorer windows are open when you exit (which means create a shortcut on desktop so you dont start it using windows explorer). Oddly enough this cured the profile mode from crashing the same way as the lite mode for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sir Markus
                              1.3.1 worked fine with my cd-rom version of EaW, but im just wondering, has any1 updated the game and does it still work then?
                              Yes it does! I am playing EaW on 1.02, and both CureROM 1.31 and Pr0t.St0p do the trick (obviously I meant both in the sense "one at a time", not at the same time )
                              If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Have you tried Securom loader v1.0 located in the downloads section with eaw? Works for me. Maybe for you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X