Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Showing results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: CureROM Pro 1.3 (Released)

Frage Crash

I have a problem. When i try to start CureRom on any game it causes a problem "error starting Anti-Blacklisting measures. Either the required files are missing or you do not have administrative privileges." What can I do? Please help! I'm running:
    Athlon XP 2400+
    GeForce 6600 256mb
    Windows XP Pro sp.2
    Asus a7n8x-x with n-Force 2 on it
    1024 mb ram

Thanks

Not trying to be annoying or clueless about prior posts, but I get not only the "administrative priv" problem as posted above but also the other infamous error message. So looks like I have double the trouble with all 3 programs included with curerom.

Default Cure rom problem

I have a serius problem with curerom and i dont know what to do about it

recently i installed curerom 1.3.1 in order to play star wars empire at war
    Since i did that i have to deal with this odd problem
    Despite the fact that my system boots properly (it does not freeze while booting) when i try to browse my installed programs on the start menu Explorer.exe freezes and consumes 50% (since its a hyper threading P4) of my systems cpu if i try to end the proccess explorer.exe does not start again and i either have to reboot my system or log off.
    Also when i remove sptd.sys used by deamon tools the system works properly but then again i have no emulation.
    I tried uninstalling curerom by the broblem still remains
    does anybody know what changes has curerom made to my system and how can i undo them in order to make things work properly again ??

Ausrufezeichen Commandos Strike Force problem

Hichic... CureRom does not work with Commandos Strike Force :-(

Quote Originally Posted by jerryson18
    Hichic... CureRom does not work with Commandos Strike Force :-(
    See the post #11 in the following thread. It talk about commandos S.F.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/show...2715#post52715
    DT 4.08 HE x86 - XP PRO SP2 - P4 3.2GHz - 1Go RAM - geforce 6600 latest drivers - Rock'n'Roll !

Experienced User

Idee

@syk0, theres a small typing error in your prog. after the game finishes, it says "Unloading anit-blacklisting measures....." instead of anti-blacklsting measures.

Experienced User

help>>> suddenly curerom is crashing whenever i click the settings option. ive reinstalled my os due to some problems, and it worked perfectly before.
    making profiles and playing games work, but opening settings puts cpu usage to 100%. the only way to close it is to use task manager. does anybody else have this problem.

edit: just worked it out. it crashes for some reason when using a windowblinds skin.
    Last edited by al1uk : 02.04.2006 at 16:02

My kaspersky virus protection found that this was a virus (is this true?) I didn't really want to look through all the posts on this thread cause theres a hell of a lot. Then I went on virusscan.jotti.org to see what was up and two of its virus scanners detected it as a Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.anv

So whats up with that?
    Hmm?

Master

If you downloaded it from a legitimate source, then it's a false detection. If you want to be sure, send it to Kaspersky for analysis.

Experienced User

i think its a false positive, if i remember right curerom used the madhooks library, which some anti virus programs flag as suspicious...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678