No announcement yet.

CureROM Pro 1.3 (Released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@syk0, theres a small typing error in your prog. after the game finishes, it says "Unloading anit-blacklisting measures....." instead of anti-blacklsting measures.

Comment

help>>> suddenly curerom is crashing whenever i click the settings option. ive reinstalled my os due to some problems, and it worked perfectly before.
      making profiles and playing games work, but opening settings puts cpu usage to 100%. the only way to close it is to use task manager. does anybody else have this problem.

edit: just worked it out. it crashes for some reason when using a windowblinds skin.
      Last edited by al1uk; 02.04.2006, 15:02.

Comment

My kaspersky virus protection found that this was a virus (is this true?) I didn't really want to look through all the posts on this thread cause theres a hell of a lot. Then I went on virusscan.jotti.org to see what was up and two of its virus scanners detected it as a Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.anv

So whats up with that?
        Hmm?

Comment

If you downloaded it from a legitimate source, then it's a false detection. If you want to be sure, send it to Kaspersky for analysis.

Comment

i think its a false positive, if i remember right curerom used the madhooks library, which some anti virus programs flag as suspicious...
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
            X