CureROM & Star Wars: Empire at War...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And still it doesn't work!!!!!

What exactly should I do with the AntiSecurRom?
    I have both the .exe & .dll files.

Why with CureRom 1.3.1 it doesn't work?
    Are there any "Application Arguments" that I should write?

Comment

I have just tried it as described above-mount in DT4 and use intosecurom. I get the "orginal file could not be authenticated" error.

Comment

How did you create your image?
        You need an Alcohol image with DPM.
        Then mount it and use AntisecuROM or CureROM for antiblacklisting.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Same Problem!

I followed these instructions:

Instal Notes
          I.Installed the game ,mounted Image Using DTools 4.03
          II.Instal of. Patch 1.1
          III.Install CureROM_130b

1) Create a new CureROM Profille --> NEXT

2) Application: *:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Empire at WarGameDatasweaw.exe
          Application Arguments: Star Wars Empire at War
          CureROM Anti-blacklisting enable --> NEXT

3) Image Mounting Software: Use "DAEMON TOOL" to mount...
          Backup Image: Browse and load image
          Leave the rest as default (Drive 1, 3 seconds, all emulation options) --> NEXT

4) Shortcut Name: Type what you want
          Shortcut Location: Create shortcut on desktop

5) NEXT

6) Save
          IV.Right click on desktop quick lunch and set emulation to win 2000

Patch:
          hxxp://support.lucasarts.com/patches/EAW1_1.htm
          CureROM: hxxp://www2.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/t9783-curerom-pro-13-released.html
          Did exactly what the instructions said, but came to no result! I also tried AntiSecurom without any luck. I'm using Daemon Tools V.4.03HE and CureRom 131. Don't know what's the version of ANtiSecurRom but I think it's the latest. I tried older versions with CureRom but that didn't worked. There is a crack on Megagames.com but that's just a CureRom profile someone have done. I have been thinking to using Alchol 120% but I don't think it works..I don't know..anyone tried?

Comment

i don't know what to do, i am at my wits end. i have the game and i want to run it off the cd after i tried to run it as an image.

how can i get either way to work. i try to follow what people say but i get either the "security module won't load" error. Or i get the "CureROM could not start its antiblacklist measures" error.

Comment

link does not work

Comment

Well, what I have heard many can't get this working including me. The CureRom aint workin for some and that's hell of annoying.

Comment

You can use AntisecuROM (d-load section) and Daemonscript if CureROM isn't working.
                  http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/showthread.php?t=9966
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

for god it was working

Mine was working with daemon and antisecurom now it is not i am that close to break the computer..i was waiting like 10 seconds and i was closing the game window and running the file(sweaw) with antisecurom..any information yet?

Comment

I used the CureRom and Alcohol 120% and firts it did not work fine, but after i rebooted my computer it worked!!

Comment

Still Doesnt Work

I have tried using CureRom and Alcohol, then CureRom with Daemon Tools
                        But nothing seems to be working

Comment

Ok, this is going to sound strange but i kept getting the "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed." error, after 5 hours of messing with it I gave up, nothing worked. I installed a demo, it did the same thing. I did not know what was going on, for some reason I decided to update windows...and now it works perfectly with curerom and DT. Might not work for all but it sure did work for me

Comment

Originally Posted by SmileyMan
                            "Original disc could not be found or authenticated", message.

Can any one help me i have tried every thing

when i run the game with cureron int apears this message
                            "Original disc could not be found or authenticated"
                            any one knows why

and where can i find curerom lite ???

Comment

Originally Posted by Sakirious
                              Ok guys, here is what I did to get mine to work, because I have had all the problems that you guys did. In the order that I did them:
                              1. Install SWEaW
                              2. Mount the backup in DTv4
                              3. Use the newest AntiSecuRom
                              4. Play from the actual game file located in \Program Files\Lucas Arts\Star Wars Empire at War\gamedata\
                              5.Had fun!

Just search google for ASR if you can't find it readily, which you should.
                              Hello, I am new to Curerom and DT software, I've been trying to get SW:EAW to work for awhile now, I just keep getting the "need original disc" error. I've done searches for help with DT, but either I'm looking in the wrong place, or I can't find it.. How do you go about step number 2?

I see that there is a backup file option in curerom, but I'm not sure what they are referring too? Do I need to create a backup? or is the original blindwrite a backup copy?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X