Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: CureROM & Star Wars: Empire at War...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Frage CureROM & Star Wars: Empire at War...

I don't seem to get any of these 2 to work. When I try to start Star Wars: Empire at War with CureROM it says the following:
    "Emulator detected!
    Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software."

and if I start it with SR7Stop it says:
    "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."
    They say that I should use CureROM so I'm quite sure I use CureROM the wrong way, so can someone make a short guide on how to use CureROM for me? I mount with Deamon Tools 4.

New User

Lächeln

Quote Originally Posted by fragbag
    I don't seem to get any of these 2 to work. When I try to start Star Wars: Empire at War with CureROM it says the following:
    "Emulator detected!

"A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed."
    They say that I should use CureROM so I'm quite sure I use CureROM the wrong way, so can someone make a short guide on how to use CureROM for me? I mount with Deamon Tools 4.
    yep,i have same problem,please write you expirience with the game.

Default It can work

There is a thread about this, and there are ways to make it work in General Copy Protections. Try there.

Experienced User

Quite weird, funny how most people have BlindWrite images, has any one whom owns a copy of the game tried to make an image in Alcohol 120% to see if it works?
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

New User

yes, I have done that and it doesn't work too

New User

I cannot get it to work either, and I've tried a lot of those anti-security program. When I finally got the damn protection off the game, then it said that a security application couldn't be started, and then it would shut down.

Edit: Made CureRom work, but now I get the freaking "Original disc could not be found or authenticated", message.
    Last edited by SmileyMan : 19.02.2006 at 23:46

Quote Originally Posted by fragbag
    "Emulator detected!

Funny, the game worked fine for me with CureRom, did you set it up for running under daemon-tools, or maybe you had it running off of the 'loader' exe instead of the actual games exe in the data sub-folder.

New User

[QUOTE=fragbag]
    QUOTE]

Have you closed Sr7Stop after hiding virtual drives? It is very important that you close it because the message means that securom protection have found in memory sr7stop.exe.

New User

link does not work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast