Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Showing results 101 to 107 of 107

Thread: toca 3 starforce 3.7

New User

Rotes Gesicht Problem

I opend my case and unplugged my DVD and DVD-RW IDE controllers. Then I installed RD3 with RACEDRIVER3.mdf mounted in Daemon Tools 4.03HE.
    But when I start the game and that protection is checking the disc, it says: Failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc.

What more do I have to do?? did i forget someting? Plz reply!

J. Janssen

How did you create your image? WHich read settings did you use?

Guys, I got it to work this way: Opened my PC Case - removed the cables from the CD & DVD drives; then I made an image with Alc0h0l 120% 1.9.5.3105 and I mounted it in the Daemon 4.03. Problem solved.

If u already installed toca racer 3 then click on start|run then type in
    toca3 installation path\protect.exe /driver:remove. This removes the protection drivers then use alchol 120% to create image with DPM enabled and set at high precision. Mount it using damon tools then run toca. It will ask u to reinstall drivers click yes. Disable your Parallel ATA via device manager.

This method worked perfectly for me.
    Last edited by badboysteve : 12.07.2006 at 22:38

Hello,

There is a patch which bypass the Starforce protection for Toca 3 on http://www.gamecopyworld.com

Enjoy

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Do Not Post Crack Or Warez Links Here!
    Read The Forum Rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Rules
    Hello,

There is a patch which bypass the Starforce protection for Toca 3 on http://www.gamecopyworld.com

Enjoy
    there may be a crack for every game but this forum is for bypassing protection legally (without reverse engineering)
    we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011