No announcement yet.

toca 3 starforce 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daemon-tools had this rigjt-click mount option at version 3 by installing awx DTools. I think there'll be a version for DT 4 soon.
    But there is already another tool to do it, it's called luludaemon (search the forum) there are also some threads about this topic.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I haven't been able to play td3 yet, what do I do wrong?
      I'm using a

- gigabyte 8s661fxmp-rz mobo
      - 1 S-Ata drive with 3 partions, 1st Windows, 3th the image of rd3
      -DT 4.003

When I disable my scsi/raid controller, but then dt disappears

Sorry i'm really a newbie into this Starforce thing..

Comment

my situation

I moved my image over to a USB hard drive, and now got it to work on my nforce motherboard with SATA RAID-0.

I did find it didn't work with the image mounted in Alcohol, only worked with the image mounted by DT.

Comment

Latest Alcohol works !

Alcohol 120% 1.9.5.3823 .... For me its exactly like latest daemon 4.0.3.0 ( Even installation is the same.... have to rebbot also! )

Trust me! :wink:
          http://bsfkillaplace.runboard.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by sfkilla23
            My IDE drive is NOT connected for the simple reason that i don't have one! ( broke couple of weeks ago )
            So how did you create your TOCA 3 image ?
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Nice question Terramex - I was also thinking of it.

Comment

I created my image of Toca Race Driver 3 With Alcohol 120
                Options RMPS activated - Speed 16x read max to get a good RMPS quality! and..........that's it!!!!

After i mount it with alcohol and i play for hours.....

My pc:
                MSI NEO 2 PLS
                INTEL P4c 2.400 @ 3200mhz
                1GO Ram
                I had a Plextor 708a (Broke not long ago just after i got toca3)
                ATA HITACHI 160G 7200
                ATA MAXTOR 160G 7200

I don't have a optical drive plugged in at the moment !!!

All works great on alcohol.....

Hope i helped but million of people know this already i guess
                Its just for the newbies!
                http://bsfkillaplace.runboard.com/

Comment

today I try something else : I borrow a SATA hard disk from a friend and I want to tell you that if you have a SATA hard disk you can disable the pata controller from device manager ,mount the image and toca 3 works perfect. the difference between a ata hard disk and a sata hard disk is that you don't have to unplugged your optical drive with a sata hard disk (only disable from device manager).I remember you that everything I just tell you it's usefull for people who have a raid on nforce 4 and toca 3 didn't work with this configuration .good luck

Comment

hi, i'm newbie on this forum and have one question.

Can the bios version change something if you disable pata controller in device manager?

Because i've a nforce 4 SLI chipset (a8n-SLI, BIOS 1008) with a sata hdd and neither unplugging drives nor disabling pata controller works for me.

For GTL when i disable pata controller :reboot. whereas unplugging drives works fines for GTL.

HELP please.
                    thx

Comment

You need to have good images too... if you image is badly done, you will never get the game running.
                      By the way, if the game does not run from the original, you won't manage to run it from the image.
                      Carpe diem

Comment

I Need Help

I'm so lost on what to do, i have a nForce3 chipset motherboard, and i have 2 IDE hard drives, 1 SATA hard drive and 2 optical drives and a USB hard drive.

I've tried to disable both optical drives, i've tried copying the image to the usb hard drive. everything i try the game keeps saying throw in an authentic cd. how can i fix this.

Comment

Originally Posted by AdamInc
                          I'm so lost on what to do, i have a nForce3 chipset motherboard, and i have 2 IDE hard drives, 1 SATA hard drive and 2 optical drives and a USB hard drive.

I've tried to disable both optical drives, i've tried copying the image to the usb hard drive. everything i try the game keeps saying throw in an authentic cd. how can i fix this.
                          Not everyone who has an nforce 3/4 mobo can run starforce without unplugging, try unplugging your optical drives and mounting on newest alcohol 1.9.5.3823 or daemon 4.03
                          we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

i have my sole optical dvdrw on my sil6080 ide controller and i just goto the device manager and disable the controller itself, then when im tired of the game reenable it, no needing to restart
                            we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

Hey all,
                              I tried everything everybody said.
                              But is still get that keyless error.
                              Used sfclean to fix it but still it's the same error keyless.

Like i said i tried disabling ATA in device manager,it didnt work.
                              After that i opened my case and removed ATA cables and power,
                              still no luck.

Still saying the keyless error.

What else should i do ?

Comment

Sorry for stupidity, what is pata controller....???

Hey guys, I know that you are experienced users and know very well this stupid question, but I am wondering what is PATA controller, where do I find it? How can I disable it?

I friend of mine is having this issue, I am not, but I am trying to help him, he is a Serial ATA hard disk and he disabled optical drives from device manager and still it says that he needs to change the letter of the driver or something like that, that is the wrong drive.

Hm.... any help step by step to help my friend?

BTW, I am using a notebook without any problems, i disabled from device manager the cd-r/dv-r drive and that's it I did not try it enabling it I will try later and post it, also I have daemons tools 4.0HE and it works, I do not have 4.03 installed on my notebook.

I just wanted to share my experience and ask some stupid questions

I appreciate your answers
                                thanks

Rayosx

Comment

Working...
                                X