toca 3 starforce 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analcobra,

Ohh Yes, we can register , but the question of this, is it out? I do not think so, the administrators would post it, would'nt they?

Regards

Ray

Comment

No way

I deactivated then uninstalled and tried everything but dont work, shit!!! And the problem is that you can not unplug the dvd rom in this notebook! I dont know what to do

Comment

Yeah RunningWILD, the only solution is to unplug your drives.
        Starforce 3.4 works by deactivating (and unplugging) your drives but Starforce 3.5-3.7 only by unplugging your drives.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

What worked for me:

-Disable your PATA controller in device manager
          -Make sure DT has 2 drives, lets say g: and h:
          -Mount the .mds file from a network location to g:
          -Install _from_ g:
          -unmount all, mount the .mds to h:
          -Start toca 3, you see the checking disc progressbar freezing somewhere in the middle, and you get an error like: disc missing, please enter disc into drive g:
          -Now mount the .mds to g: (too)
          -Hit 'Try Again' and you are good to go

Comment

ok i have nForce 4, 2 satas in raid 0 and an ide cdrom

I have my CDrom unplugged and the image on a networked HD. Works like a charm!

Comment

Helllp Me!!!

I tried all the options above, and the max that i can hit is that i pass on the checking disc protection, but after that, hes desapear and the game doesnt run...nothing happens..i just passe on the checking list, nothing more..

Anyone knows what the **** is that?????

thank you, i really dont want to use my original cds..
              so, what can i do?
              thanx!

Comment

toca race driver 3 problems

HELP ME.I have instal toca race driver 3 and after i go in menu when i want to start the game an error appear:THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE READ.HELP ME.send me a mail.PLEASE.

Comment

@toss : do you have the same problem if you launch the game from the original?
                  Carpe diem

Comment

If i disabled my raid daemon tools wont work it says scsi is disabled =/

and unplugged my drives.....its complaining theres no drive to check i have the img mounted.....im lost..pls help

Comment

• Why do you want to disable your raid??? you will only have problems if you do that...
                      Carpe diem

Comment

• Problem

I opend my case and unplugged my DVD and DVD-RW IDE controllers. Then I installed RD3 with RACEDRIVER3.mdf mounted in Daemon Tools 4.03HE.
                        But when I start the game and that protection is checking the disc, it says: Failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc.

What more do I have to do?? did i forget someting? Plz reply!

J. Janssen

Comment

• How did you create your image? WHich read settings did you use?
                          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

• Guys, I got it to work this way: Opened my PC Case - removed the cables from the CD & DVD drives; then I made an image with Alc0h0l 120% 1.9.5.3105 and I mounted it in the Daemon 4.03. Problem solved.

Comment

• If u already installed toca racer 3 then click on start|run then type in
                              toca3 installation path\protect.exe /driver:remove. This removes the protection drivers then use alchol 120% to create image with DPM enabled and set at high precision. Mount it using damon tools then run toca. It will ask u to reinstall drivers click yes. Disable your Parallel ATA via device manager.

This method worked perfectly for me.
                              Last edited by badboysteve; 12.07.2006, 22:38.

Comment

• Hello,

There is a patch which bypass the Starforce protection for Toca 3 on http://www.gamecopyworld.com

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X