• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
    There's also a new SecuromLoader version available, V1.1

You can find it at the download section
    Cool!
    What are the changes?

Edit: It accepts parameters now, so no more need for ASAutoloader.

Edit2: Doesn't work here for Star Wars Empire at War. The game starts and quits immediately. And now ASAutoloader also doesn't work anymore. Only the oldfashion way works (manually selecting the exe to run).

Edit3: Ok I figured it out. AntisecuROM.exe and the dll file need to be in the same directory as the game's exe file. So I guess the problem was the working directory. Now it works great, even in combination with DaemonScript And I'm also done editing this post (I hope )
    Last edited by Reef; 22.02.2006, 21:42.

Comment

i tried to run EAW of my image. now i want to run it off the cd as i couldn't get the image to work. How can i get around the 'security error' when it still comes up.

Comment

Use the Securom Loader (AntisecuROM) from the download section.
        Mount your image (needs to be an Alcohol image with DPM Info) and sart the Securom Loader, choose the game exe file and press ok. The game will start.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Ok, had this game for a few days now, curerom 1.2.2 worked until i moved the file, then i had to reinstall the game and curerom worked again after 1 hour of messing around, next time it dosent (original disc could not be found or authenticated message)
          Securerom worked last time i used it (once) now it dosent (same error) now it works one more time because i ran securerom directly from rar file
          anyone know whether EAW has a detector that disables these things after one use???

Comment

That error means your image has bad DPM. Try to make a new image with DPM at high precision and at low speed.

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
              Use the Securom Loader (AntisecuROM) from the download section.
              Mount your image (needs to be an Alcohol image with DPM Info) and sart the Securom Loader, choose the game exe file and press ok. The game will start.
              Hmmm, DPM info what's that and how do I make my img to a alcohol image? :P

Comment

Ok, ive denied EAW access to internet, maybe now there will be no more 1 use---> disable function. also, a temp.rec file was created the first time i used AntiSecuRom, it didnt let me get on the next day, i deleted the temp.rec and it worked... ONCE.
                Then i get that "Original CD could not be found or authenticated message AGAIN" This all started not working once i moved my CD image from where i had it (used Curerom 1.2.2 and DT v 4.0 and it worked fine) any advice?

Comment

Originally Posted by Baltsar
                  Hmmm, DPM info what's that and how do I make my img to a alcohol image? :P
                  It's necessary to have a good image to get a Securom or a Starforce game to work. Therefore you need an image created with Alcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com) and the Data Position Measurement (DPM) option enabled.
                  So get Alcohol start the Image Making Wizard, enable the DPM option at the reading settings and choose the mds file format.
                  When it asks you to set the DPM reading speed choose a slow one (1x,2x,4x).
                  Now try it with this image mounted with DT 4.03 + AntiSecuROM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Lyran
                    I'm currently using a combination of SecuRom Loader 1.0 and Daemon Tools.

I mounted a full image of my original CD-1 with DT, and that's it.

It works well.
                    When I do that I get

Emulator detected!
                    Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.

Comment

Try using the new version 1.1 of the Securom Loader from the d-load section.

Comment

Hi Everybody. Look this is my solution. It may be obvious for someone but it wasnґt for me.

Iґve trying to use CureRom and antiSecuRom and it didnґt work until i realize that the trick is to try again and again with any o this.

Lets say, i tryed once and it didnґt work so i thought that it wonґt work, (because i was receiving the message that the disc couldnґt be authetified) but I started trying again and again until it worked. Thatґs the trick, choose cureRom or antisecurom, and start trying to open the game until it works.
                        For me AntiSecuRom was the best. Thatґs all.

I Hope it helps somebody.

Bye!

Comment

I have a copy made using Daemon tools and Nero, It runs but I can't get past the Manual Key durin installation.

anyone help me out.

Comment

Just enter the key you got with your original CD.

Comment

Silly me, I've done that now and all works fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Auxodium
                                the procedure entry point _BinkDX9SurfaceType@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll

error Entry Point not found.

what the hell does that mean? And how can i fix it?

that is when i run AntiSecuROM.exe
                                I get this when trying to open the map editer for Star Wars Empire at War... :/

Comment

Working...
                                X