Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your suggestions for new features in Astroburn?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mastermind
    replied
    Originally Posted by nimd4 View Post
    Could you add some ASTROBURN screenshots?.. Can't seem to find what the software (interface) looks like anywhere.
    Why not just install it and see for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• nimd4
    replied
    Could you add some ASTROBURN screenshots?.. Can't seem to find what the software (interface) looks like anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• res1
    replied
    Add extra side kick as the "LightScribe" option a freeware technology from HP.

If your CD/DVD hardware have the ability to Print own Labels direct on your CD/DVD.. then you can choose the extra in Astroburn instant of using other vendor(s) release to provide such direct print.

I use the inkless freeware labeling for a quiet long time and is support by Windows XP & Vista as well.

It's just my small sugestion to improve the already well done ASTROBURN free software..

Thanks for the Astroburn!
    Last edited by res1; 25.12.2007, 02:52.

Leave a comment:

• Hanschke
    replied
    Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Disc copy - copy on the fly, insert one disk which you want to copy in one drive and a blank media into your recorder.
    yes, fully agree

Leave a comment:

• mastermind
    replied
    Not a new feature, but important IMO:
    Lower memory usage on image burning

New feature:
    If I burn for example a data disc and I don't choose to finalize it (either because I forgot, or perhaps I change my mind later), it would be great to have the opportunity to finalize it later on, preserving the session(s) already burnt to the disc. This doesn't seem to be possible now. Unless I have another application able to do this, I would now have to burn the data to a brand new disc and select finalize when burning that one (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Change request:
    Change default setting for "Finalize" to yes (checked checkbox)? Today the default is no (unchecked checkbox). Of course I can't be absolutely sure whether everyone would agree, but I believe it is the most common scenario for most users to finalize/close the discs.

By the way, thank you so much for Astroburn. There weren't exactly too many decent free or cheap burning applications available before Astroburn came along.
    Last edited by mastermind; 21.12.2007, 02:24.

Leave a comment:

• Quake
    replied
    Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Disc copy - copy on the fly, insert one disk which you want to copy in one drive and a blank media into your recorder.
    Exactly this feature I wish myself also in the new version of Astroburn.

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alco
    started a topic your suggestions for new features in Astroburn?

your suggestions for new features in Astroburn?

Guys!

We would really appreciate to learn your opinions and suggestions for new features in Astroburn!

I mean what is most required to be added in new versions, and overall what in your opinion would have been most valuable to add?
Working...
X