No announcement yet.

Problem with GTA: San Andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the antiblacklisting features are outdated, that's right...
    If you have the time and you like to do it then you can write a program which only has the injection feature, because that is the feature which is also useful today.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Btw, when I inject the DPM into an Alcohol .mds
      file from a blindwrite file, it creates another file as well, for example "GTA SA.mds.org.

My question is, is it ok to delete the .mds.org file, or do I need to keep it, to make the DPM work correctly for the image of San Andreas?

Thanks, if anyone can let me know
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

If the filesize of the new GTSA.mds is bigger than the .org then its only a backup which can be deleted.

Comment

Thank You

It really bothers me to keep uneeded files and folders. Should see my desktop on my PC, Icons neatly organized, and no shortcuts to folders on my Desktop, Just icons for my games and programs.

Sorry for the babbling, I really appreciated your reply.
          Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
          Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Ohhh, you must have a look at my desktop, there are more files on it than the number of files that can be displayed, so i have to goto C:\Documents and Settings\...\Desktop\ to see all files which are located there... I always download the newest psp-stuff to my desktop but then i mostly don't have the time to test and move it into the right folders. But all the other stuff is well organized on my hdd...
            One year ago i also had only necessary files on my desktop and i made spyware scans and defragmentations every week, but now i really dont have the time... to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X