[question] Protection of cd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [question] Protection of cd

Good evening with all, here I would like you ask how to make to circumvent a protection of a cd/dvd which is not present on the software Alcohol 120% example protection smartE. How to make to circumvent this kind of protetcion and how to configure Alcohol 120% to circumvent this protetcion in order to creates the image of Cd /dvd in question.
    Because I have to detect a protection of Cd with software for but how to configure Alcohol 120% so that it creates the image of Cd corectement
    Soory for my english because i'm french

Thanks you but if it isn't SmartE , it is one protection which doesn't present in Alcohol 120% How do?? SmartE is one exemple

Thanks you !

Comment

You need to be able to identify the protection before anyone can help you much as far as copying it...
      SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

I wanted right knowledge if one know a protection of Cd but what it isn't present on alcohol 120%, how to make??

Comment

You should use ProtectionID to identify the protection used. If the protection sheme is not present in Alcohol, it's sometimes necessary to customize it (this is only for CD, as DVD don't have sheme).
          Carpe diem

Comment

SmartE is essentially a variant of Safedisc. Just use the same settings for Safedisc to copy it.

Comment

Working...
            X