Making mds of a DVD allowed?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making mds of a DVD allowed?...

I just wonder if I'm allowed to make a .mds of a DVD so I can e.g watch a DVD from a laptop while at vacation without bringing loads of cd's, or watching a DVD at the same time as another person watches it on (For example a carriable dvdplayer(And the persons a bit egoist :P))

But generally, am I allowed to make images of DVD's (If it even works...) ?....
    One sheep - Many Sheepah.

The fact of making images of DVDs depends where you live, and sometimes that is not really clear.

By the way, you'd better use dvd shrink (google is your friend, and maaybe you can get some help on doom9) to make iso images of video DVDs (plus you can compress and decrypt it)
    Carpe diem

Comment

Not that I really need to do it(Live in Norway) But just wondering if I maybe do it before going somewhere for a longer period, e.g vacation.

Comment

I have some experiences where the game just shuts down automatically(Could it be the .md(f/s)?) Or maybe just because I hadn't restarted in a while? (It did start up with no no-CD inserted messages though , It's actually quite boring when I'm playing Battlefield 2, and it shuts down right at the moment I'm about to get 15 kills and veteran badge etc )
        It have happened not too many, but a few times....

Thanks.

Comment

Oops... This should really be in my other thread.... :wink:

Edit: Whoah? No confirming before I post? Yay

Comment

Working...
          X