Safedisk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may take a look to THIS
    thread. Inside you will find a short explanation how you can remove the HIDE-CDR.

BTW: I found that thread by using the search-function! Although we really want to help people here, we also strongly suggest to invest some own "work", too.
    It can't be that we answer the same questions over and over again. The answers are already there, you only have to LOOK for it.

Don't blame us when we start to ignore questions like these. I ALWAYS will from now on recheck if answer was already posted - help us to keep the
    more or less high quality of our content up-to-date!!

Comment

Hi, I have a Safedisk protected NBA Live 2005. I did a .mds image for it. When I mount it there's a communicate which says that the game detected a CD/DVD emulation soft which must bu turned off.

What should I do?

Sorry if this has been already explained but I didn't find anything about it :oops:

Comment

Well, it tells you that it found a CD/DVD emulation software. So what software of that kind do you have installed?
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Daemon Tools 3.47 and Alcohol 120% 1.9.5.
          I also have Nero 6 but I guess it doesn't count as an emulation soft.

Comment

Alcohol 120 % has got a virtual cd function, too. Try to turn the function in alcohol off.
            ... and who are YOU?

Comment

Working...
            X