Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Path Of Neo :(

Hi, Leutz ...
    Ich bin seit 5 stunden oder so dabei matrix path of neo ans laufen zu kriegen erfolglos
    Ich habe probiert: DT 3,74 (sr7stop) u.oder (virtual cd hide) im geräte manager ide dekativiert , per hand im gehäuse ide gezogen , etc...
    DT 4 auch probiert aber auch erfolglos
    habe 2 Normale LAufwerke (ein dvd ein brenner)
    (an brennsoftware ******** 5 u. 4 nero7 und alcohol)

ich bin am verzweifeln da es bei vielen ja funzt nur bei mir net

PS: mit mini image und mit 1:1 alcohol copy versucht ...

Just so you know, there is a german section on the forum.

Comment

Es gibt einen deutschen Abschnitt auf diesem Forum. Dieses ist nicht das.
      The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

Hy ! first i want to give my congrats for the release of the new DT...but i have a problem...
        For example with this game.Path Of Neo..
        when i was using DT3.47 and SR7stop it was working...now, with DT4 does not...why?

Comment

SR7.stop does not work w/ DT4.
          Nearly all SCSI drives real or not are Blacklisted by Safedisc4, Securom 7, and StarForce 3.
          Instead of using SR7.Stop, use StarForce Nightmare to hide any CD/DVD IDE drives you have, or you may even have to unplug those drives.
          Then Path Of Neo will work fine, I'm playing it now

Comment

Originally Posted by razvaultra55
            Hy ! first i want to give my congrats for the release of the new DT...but i have a problem...
            For example with this game.Path Of Neo..
            when i was using DT3.47 and SR7stop it was working...now, with DT4 does not...why?
            Which error appears ? Which Compinations did you tried ? Which Computer configuration do you have ?
            More Infos would be better for a useful help.
            You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique
              Which error appears ? Which Compinations did you tried ? Which Computer configuration do you have ?
              More Infos would be better for a useful help.
              You don't need that info, SR7.Stop just doesn't works with DT v4 and isn't needed.

Comment

my matrix path of neo works fine from the iso... are you sure that you created it correctly (there are numerous guides on the site somewhere)

Comment

Path of Neo Works fine ONLY if its UNPATCHED - the game has serious trouble with graphic issues and framerate, AFTER applying REATILtoPATCH1_USA that is out on Atari's website my backup does NOT work anymore, the clean install workks fine with DT3.47+srt7.stop but after applying the patch its pretty much game over, the securom gets updated to a newer version and it blacklists & detects anything and everything, sr7.stop, virtual cd hide, antiblexx, antiblah, manualy registry tricks, i tried them all

Did anyone manage to get the game working AFTER applying the patch if so, what method, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X