Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Protection Problame With Dt....

hi all

I install fresh copy of winxp pro in order to see what is realy append in DT4

first of all dt4 pass all known protection lise SD4 and securerom 7.x also starforce 3.x....

BUT....i encore a very wierd problame....
    when my dvd burner is not conected to the ide cable all works great and i can play all my backups include starforce latest protection ver....

BUT..when i conecect it back nothing wrok , all games/protections ask for "plz insert org disk..." , even when i use sr7 ar sd4hider.....

anyone can light my way in this matter?

10x

All protections blacklist SCSI drives as long as there are IDE drives present in your system.
    That is why everything works when you disconnect your IDE drives, and almost nothing works when they are connected.

Comment

welp....

"All protections blacklist SCSI drives as long as there are IDE drives present in your system"

with alcohol all comon protection works (i.e safedisk,securom)with out disconecting nothing....only use sd4hider os sr7 stop.

this mehod doesnt work with deamon tools as virtual drive.....

Comment

StarForce v3.x, SecuROM v5 & v7 and SafeDisc 4.6 (I think those version numbers are correct, I may be mistaken though) check for optical IDE drives in the system and, if they find any, refuse to run from SCSI drives.

That check could be fooled with SFN, SD4hide and similar tools, but StarForce v3.6 recognizes drives even if they're hidden with those tools so you'll need to unplug your optical IDE drives.

That being said, it's weird that all your games refuse to run if your IDE drives are plugged in, please double check which games (with which copy protection versions) run with or without unplugged or hidden drives.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X