worms 4 mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worms 4 mayhem

ok my question is will an iso image of this game work and does the patch update the protection so i will have 2 unplug my ide drives?

ISO Images don't work.You need a Alcohol Image (mds-mdf) with a good dpm, that means you have to enable the dpm option in the read settings of the image creating Process. Choose high precision and a slow speed (1x,2x,4x).
    Unplug your ide drives, mount the image using dtv4 and play.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

ok thought so i dont have a dvd burner at the moment and had a friend make a image of my disk for me idot made it iso tried it and failed with idrives unplugged so ill just tell him how to make it mds never had probs with those images

Comment

You don't need a burner to create images. Just do it with your DVD drive and Alcohol 120%.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

not responding worms 4

i do the right thing i did with pop t2t i ripped the image to my drive with alcohol and i put 1x dpm and high when worms reaches 99% it has error and i didnt delete the image installed it with that and it installed fine and i replaced the mds file from the site www.copybase.ch i started and had to reset because of the starforce installation and when i started my computer with my ide plugs unplugged i start worms 4 put in serial and when it says checking disc it doesnt respond after about 4 secs any help plz????

Comment

Working...
          X