Prince of Persia 2 Thrones-Error-corresponding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince of Persia 2 Thrones-Error-corresponding

Hey, I know its boring seeing the same old "I cant get Prince of Persia to work blah" crap. Soz, but ive done everything... This is what i did right now, I unplugged the ribbon looking thing out from my DVD\CD drive, then i got alcohol to mount the .mds and i start the game. It comes to CD check for 5min, then says this error "The disk you entered does not correspond with the disk in the drive. Make sure you use the correct disk." Any suggestions? If you help me get this working if you play runescape, ill hook you up with alot of gold.

Try this:
    • remake the image with Alcohol and enable the dpm option with high precision and a slow read speed
    • Download Starforce Nightmare and press "disable node"
    • Download all mds files from copybase.ch and replace them with your own (rename the downloaded to the same name your image has and paste it in the directory where your image is, try all mds files from copybase.ch)
    • remake the image using Blindwrite
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

First problem: you used Alcohol not DTv4 and you don't have Alcohol uninstalled...

Comment

Ok ty Cobra, but ghost said not to use alcohol? and I thought Starforce nightmare didnt work?

Comment

SFN didnt workm anymore and its not necessary to uninstall Alcohol, disabling the Virtual Drive from alcohol should be enough.
          You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
          sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

popttt and dt 4

hi can i get popttt to work without using daemon tools v4 ??

i'm using dt 3.47 ( even tried with alcohol 120), i unplug the drives, use sfcure, sfnightmare and everything there is out there but it is still telling me that ' the disck key you entered does not correspon to the........'

Is it necessary to use dt v 4 (bcoz it wont install 4 me - device problem 2) ??? is there ANY other way?

10xs ppl

Comment

You can use DT 3.47 and sfcure, try pressing disable node, cd or unplug your drives. Did you made an image with reading the DPM? What motherboard chipset do you own, NForce 3/4?
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I don't know if this will help but i can run it fine in either Dt or Alcohol as long as i have my pata controller disabled and disable node clicked in sfn.

I have a nforce 4 m/b so it's not neccesary for me to unplug my drives.

Just as a p.s even if i have my drives unplugged i still need to do the disable pata/sfn thing as i found out when i was trying to get X3 to work.

Comment

Working...
                X