No announcement yet.

toca 3 starforce 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Insert the race driver 3 (keyless) into another driver and press retry" something like that.

Comment

Unplug CD/DVD drives physically and the error is gone.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

I have on problem, is it easy to find wich cable to unplug? because i will open my pc case but i never did that before. And if i unplugged the cables of my burner and reader i just use daemon tools, mount and play, is that it or do i miss something?

Comment

That's right.
          These cables are connected to your drives:

You can unplug both of them, but it's not necessary.
          Unplugging the first one will be enough.
          But only unplug the cables of your CD/DVD drives, don't unplug your hdd's.
          The just mount the image usng DT 4 and play the game.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

yes yes I unpluged my cd rom electric cable, and game steal not working.

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
              That's right.
              These cables are connected to your drives:

You can unplug both of them, but it's not necessary.
              Unplugging the first one will be enough.
              But only unplug the cables of your CD/DVD drives, don't unplug your hdd's.
              The just mount the image usng DT 4 and play the game.
              Ok thanks, i'll try it out tomorrow,i hope it works cause i really wanna play this game

Comment

If you got problems (windows doesn't start anymore) when you unplugged the first plug then unplug both of them and it should work!

Comment

if you really want to play why dont put the original disk in your drive and avoid the unplug ,remember warez are ilegal

Originally Posted by webcrtor
                  Ok thanks, i'll try it out tomorrow,i hope it works cause i really wanna play this game
                  Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                  ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                  Asrock dual-sata2
                  2gb DDR400 Dual
                  X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

It works just fine now, just unplugged the cable shown above of both of my dvd-drives, mounted the game and checking disk succeeds thank you for helping me out btw it's a great game, very realistic

Comment

Originally Posted by maylat
                      if you really want to play why dont put the original disk in your drive and avoid the unplug ,remember warez are ilegal
                      No way does this forum support warez, it's all about making a working backup of the discs that we own. Because someone asks for help doesn't mean they don't own the original game!

Comment

Originally Posted by joeboy
                        No way does this forum support warez, it's all about making a working backup of the discs that we own. Because someone asks for help doesn't mean they don't own the original game!
                        Your right, but i understand this objection by maylat. Sometimes you can not be sure, if this user has really a bought original game disc.

Originally Posted by webcrtor
                        This comment sounds at first a bit like there is no original one, because he sais that he really want to play this game, what everyone should be able to who bought it.

But this thread is surely the wrong one to discuss this.

greetings
                        no way to hav phun wth sciendz

Comment

Playing TOCA on a Notebook

Hi people,

Im new here and i have some questions.
                          I have a Fujitsu-Siemens M 3438G Notebook with Centrino 2.0Ghz, Go6800, and 1 serial ATA harddisk. I disabled the IDE controllers, I used a good image and I tried with daemon 4.00 and 4.03 but still Ive got the error "Insert the Racedriver 3 (keyless) disc into another drive then press "Retry.""What should I do?

Comment

I don't know it exactly but i think deactiviating won't work with ToCA 3, but if i'm wrong correct me.
                            Can you unplug your the drive of your Notebook? If so try that.

Comment

i wish the DT team soon releases the virtual IDE or IDE jamer thing..

Comment

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
                                i wish the DT team soon releases the virtual IDE or IDE jamer thing..
                                If you want to get the vIDE you've to regster DT.

Comment

Working...
                                X