Fire Department 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Department 3

I've got a problem with Fire Department 3.
    I just can't get it to work. It has StarForce 3.7.13.
    I tried it with mini image and with unplugin my drives.
    But it just doesn't want to work.

p.s.: my .mds looks fine, is there any way i can "clean or straighten" it

Thats becoz its the newer version of starforce...
    And in this versio they have blocked form unplugging the drives....
    Visit my website

Comment

That doesn't make sense. If a system has no optical IDE drives present then playing from SCSI must work, if it doesn't then StarForce has released a broken version which they'll have to fix.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Has anyone had luck with this one? I've tried everything from unplugging my IDE drive, disabling it in BIOS, various different software, and none of them work.

Comment

I can't get this one to work either. I've tried unplugging and various diff software to mount the image. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comment

Does your SF key start with "47" (have a look at Sector 16 of your disc e.g. in Alcohol's Sector viewer) ?
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi. I also tried everything from patching tool, device manager, BIOS, Unplugging, Daemon, Alchocol, making new image and NOTHING works for this game!!! Does anyone have same other idea???

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex
                Does your SF key start with "47" (have a look at Sector 16 of your disc e.g. in Alcohol's Sector viewer) ?
                Yes it does start with a 47. What does that mean?

Comment

Originally Posted by arkamas
                  Yes it does start with a 47. What does that mean?
                  - Create an image of your PLAY disc and burn it on CD-RW (without RMPS)
                  - open Windows-Editor and type:

FIRE_2
                  47***********************
                  156000 18
                  13680 18
                  1520 1824 2128 2432 2736 3040
                  157 179 141 17 153 182

save as "whatever you want".cfg (you don't have to type full key, line 1+2 are just for informal purpose but must not be empty)

- download the package from the bottom of this posting and unrar
                  - start sfcsh.exe and go to 'Step2: SFCDVD'
                  - put the CD-RW in the drive you usually get best DPM results; choose that drive at "CD-ROM" and the Conf file you've created (maybe it's neccessary to adjust Read speed to get valid results)
                  - start the comparing measurement with "Go!", write down the "Sector shift" values; repeat the measurement to see if recommended "Sector shift" values stay constant; if they do click on "Add in conf" and go to "Step3: SFMDF"
                  - Choose your Conf file and your image (if image doesn't contain subchannel-data you have to tick "Regeneration sub-channel"); by clicking on "Go!" a patched image will be created which has to be burned to the same CD-RW as before using the Securom profile in Alcohol (when prompted use first TOC option).

Copy does only run in ROM drives (or burners not connected to IDE)
                  I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

FIRE_2
                    47***********************
                    156000 18
                    13680 18
                    1520 1824 2128 2432 2736 3040
                    157 179 141 17 153 182

why we need line3 to line6, can all SF can use this method to backup it?

Comment

Working...
                    X