Plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help!

I've created the image & has mounted the image. After I've selected the image, it juz open & view the files inside. The game doesn't run. Wat do I need 2 do to run the game?

Is it possible for you to give more info?
    Like the game title, protection on the game, how did you make the image...
    Carpe diem

Comment

Well you have to run the exe of the game to play.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

@SCC: It would be very very nice, if you would describe the problem in explicit detail. :wink:

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
        i was just waitin' for reading this comment.
        no way to hav phun wth sciendz

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
          Kinda true
          Carpe diem

Comment

Okay. I'll explain in details.

1st of all, I used CloneCD to 'Copy the CD' in order to get the image file(CCD file). I've choosed to create the CUE file as well. I used a DVD writer to create an image on my hard disk, then. After it finished creating image, there's 4 files found on my hard disk -- CCD file, cue file, img file& sub file.

So, I mount the CCD file into my Virtual Drive, which is 'Device 0: [G:]'. After I've choosed to mount the image, it juz shows the file s inside my Virtual Drive (G , which is the files inside the image. It only consist 3 files -- IMG file, 09 file & CNF file. I don't see any exe file. I've tried the cue file too. Same thing occured.

That's the case. Plz reply...

Comment

From which game do you want to create an image?
              Does the original cd hast the same files on it like the image?
              Use Alcohol 120% to create your images.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

No specific game that I wanna copy. But for an example, I'm creating Final Fantasy VII's image. The image has the files exactly like the files in the CD. I've used Alcohol120% to create the image too. Same thing happened. It juz view the image file, not open the game. So, how?

Comment

I'm a new user and having the exact same problem with FF7. Some help would be prime.

Comment

How did you create the image you're trying to run FF7 from? Which program, -version, -settings did you use?
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                    X