Wrong Drive Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Drive Detected

So, I've got a bit of a problem. Perhaps this is some sort of generic issue (I'm more of a Mac user than a Windows one), but I've got an ISO mounted in DAEMON Tools' virtual F: drive, and Medal of Honor will not detect it ("Please insert correct CD-ROM"). It's the correct disk (1); I suppose it's trying to look into my real DVD-RW drive E:, and is finding nothing.

Please tell us some more infos.
    Does it work with the original CD?
    Did you install the games using the original CD or the image (I think you used the original disks)?
    How did you create your image (the ISO isn't working with copy protected game, use Alcohol 120% to create your images and the mds format) ?
    About which medal of honor are you talking (Allied/pacific ... assault)?
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

yeah i got the same problem, and it works for the disc, but DAEMON is being useless because when i take the disc out, it says "insert disc into e:"

i dont know how to make the program open thru j: ...

help!!

Comment

WHich game do you mean?
        How did you create your images (programs and settings you use)?
        Did you use antiblacklisting tools? Didyou install the game with the orignal cds?
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

WHich game do you mean? - right now stronghold 2, but it applies for all games
          How did you create your images (programs and settings you use)? - i used both magic ISO and alchohol 120% with the same effect
          Did you use antiblacklisting tools? Didyou install the game with the orignal cds? - idk what that is and yes. ive got the discs that i installed them with right here... and the box next to that...

Comment

some1 please reply?

Comment

Try swapping the drive names of your real and your virtual CD-drive. Try using CureROM or YASU.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
              X