1 unanswered question i have, help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 unanswered question i have, help me

hi i have been looking around these forums for a while about disabling ide drives so scsi drives work. Members talk about a lot of programs to disable them like starforce nightmare etc. My question is what does starforce nightmare actually do? does it just disable the drives and thats it. Can this exact thing be done just by doing the right click my computer>hardware settings> then right clicking on the drive and disable? i have backed up games which i would like to check could work but SF is not letting me. Should i dowload starforce nightmare or can i do what starforce nightmare is doing by myself in the system properties
    thanks in advance
    bob

Programs like SFNightmare literally hide the optical drives from the OS by disabling the channel they're connected to. There are ways to do this manually, but it's easier with these programs. However, some later versions of SF can get around this.

Comment

Mac Version

Are there any version for MAC that I can download. I have the version OS X but, can not install daemon tools because the file extension ends in .exe

Thank you for all your help.

Comment

No, and there are no plans to create one that I'm aware of.

Comment

Originally Posted by cat33023
          Are there any version for MAC that I can download. I have the version OS X but, can not install daemon tools because the file extension ends in .exe

Thank you for all your help.
          that should teach u to get a MAC u silly man :-P

mac's can run windows now.. so get it

Comment

Working...
          X