Dark Messiah of M&M Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Messiah of M&M Demo

Has someone been able to load this demo?
    I tried with securom and curerom, but it does not start at all. Is it protected with securom 7?

???

You don't need curerom to play the demo of M&MM!!!
    This is a demo, so you just install it and play it! no need of image or what else!
    Carpe diem

Comment

CureROM, just as Daemon Tools or any other additional tools, is only needed to play a game without having to insert the original CD or DVD.

A demo doesn't come on a CD or DVD, so you won't need any of those tools. If the demo doesn't run on your computer, it's a problem with the game - please contact the game support for help with your problem.
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Please, I know how Curerom and DT work, if u install the demo you can see it acts just as it was the whole game, it finds out u have installed programs like DT and such and shows the classic error "Remove virtual drivers". Has anyone really tried it?

Comment

Yes, I have it installed with Alcohol 120%. Works just fine. No problems on my end. And as the others said, you do not need any anti-blacklisting tools.

Comment

Daemon-Tools installed and running.
            Alcohol installed (I enabled VD to see if that changes somethig)
            The demo runs without complaining.
            Carpe diem

Comment

Probably some registry changes to circumvent earlier versions of SecuROM 7.
              The author of CureROM created some tools to fix this, you can find them here.

Comment

Working...
              X