Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims2+ addons

Hi!
    can someone help to deside "Please insert correct CD/DVD rom...." problem.
    DT 403 and UltraISO cd and dvd images.
    I see dvd or cd content but got error message.

Thanks in avance!

How did you create your image? Did you use UltraISO?
    Use Alcohol 120% (www.alcohol-software.com <--trial) to create images of Game CD/DVDs.
    At Alcohol's Image Making Wizard choose the Safedisk 2/3 profile for Sims2 if its on cd, if its on dvd then you dont need to enable anything in the read settings. Choose the mds file format.
    If you are also gettings errors then use SD4Hide , Pr0t.St0p or CureROM for antiblacklisting.
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

i tried use Alcohol 120 trial to make image - there is no options to choose safedisk 2/3 in wizard - i did as is - DT do nothing after image mount and game did play too - but without eny error - just disapper from task manager

Comment

Yes i did alcohol 120 too and create cd image - it didn`t work too/ but whel i create dvd image and start with SD4Hide - it works.
        May be u can help me with cd copy creation?

Comment

Alcohol doesn't have profiles for creating images of dvds. There you've to choose the right settings by yourself but for Safedsik you don't need to enable anything in the read settings. Just press next.
          For Securom and STarforce on dvd you need to enable the Data Position Measurement with high precision.
          When you want to read an image of a CD, then you can scan the protection with A-Ray Scanner or ProtectionID and then choose the correspending profile.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Working...
          X