says please insert disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• says please insert disc

Hi im using this because i don't think that the owner of this thread needs it anymore and for some reason it says I'm posting a new thread when i attempt to but it just doesn't go through. I run daemon tools and load my CD ISO and i can use it to install the games and stuff but when i try to run the games it says please insert disc. im running the latest daemon tools 4.08x86 and windows xp. can someone please help me out. it does this for everything i try to run auto play comes up and it installs fine but i just cant run the games

new thread

I created a new thread for you.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Tell us which game and we can tell you the copy protection and how to backup.

ISO images doesnt contain copy protection related infos.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

right now the game im trying to run is starcraft broodwar but this is happening to me with EVERY game. before when i had windows XP i ran my BW iso fine. so yeah the game is Starcraft Broodwar can you help me with the copy backup thing please

Comment

AFAIK broodwar has no copy protection, i've been able to burn my copy of it numerous times(i play it so much, some of the disks burned out.. lol no pun intended)

unless blizzard recently added a copy protection??

Comment

Im having this exact same problem for Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. That is the only one that wont work for me. Every other game runs fine.

Comment

Recreate an image from original disc using Securom profile.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sasparillas View Post
                Im having this exact same problem for Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. That is the only one that wont work for me. Every other game runs fine.
                Download and install the latest patch for the game, it removes the copy protection so you can run the game without the disc.

Comment

Working...
                X