Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making 1:1 copy of command and conquer games

hi guys!

can you tell me how to make an exact copy of command and conquer games? (generals,red alert 1 and 2. yuris revenge, and renegade) i own all this games. i just want to put it all in a single dvd. so that the original cd wont have a scratch.

if you can give me a step by step instruction on how to do this.
    i really appreciate it!

i don't know how experienced you are, but it is not possible to create a dvd to install and play from, without manipulating the software or using a tool like daemon tools.

here is one solution:

use alcohol 52% free version with the safedisc-settings to create an image from every cd. i don't know renegade, but the rest ist safedisc or not protected.

burn the images onto a dvd, just like they are. now you have to use daemon tools to mount these images right from the dvd and you are able to install and play.

Comment

thanks MisterEd!

yeah im planning to make it all iso's and put it all in a blank dvd but what setting should i use? in alcohol 120%what should be the read speed? maximum? should i check the skip reading errors? and the other settings?

thanks!

Comment

The settings you need to use vary, depending on the copy protection that was used on the original discs. Use ProtectionID to find out which copy protection was used on which game and set the according profile in Alcohol.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X