Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce 3.7 and similar ones

Hi all,

Itґs been over a year since I have last read these boards.

I still have my old, old copy of Daemon Tools 3.47 I know nothing at all about new versions, and I donґt know what V4 can do about some copy protection

Can someone answer me a simple question? Can Daemon Tools V4.09 beat Starforce V3.7.16.04 and similar ones? I mean all types of V3.7 or even some old types of V4. One example of this kind of protection is Pro Cycling Manager 2006, I think.

Sorry if this is an old thing, but I havenґt been here for a long long time.

Originally Posted by Toni Mau View Post
    Hi all,
    Itґs been over a year since I have last read these boards.
    I still have my old, old copy of Daemon Tools 3.47 I know nothing at all about new versions, and I donґt know what V4 can do about some copy protection
    Can someone answer me a simple question? Can Daemon Tools V4.09 beat Starforce V3.7.16.04 and similar ones? I mean all types of V3.7 or even some old types of V4. One example of this kind of protection is Pro Cycling Manager 2006, I think.
    Sorry if this is an old thing, but I havenґt been here for a long long time.
    The answer is yes and no.In general it can bypass the starforce attempt to block reading from hard disk.The problem is SF version 3 have scsi blacklisting.This means that if it find IDE drive in your system(most of the optical drives are ide) it will refuse to read from the virtual drive.You will need to hide the ide drive using special hide programs or you will need to physically unplug the ide drives.It depends on your hardware if you will need only software or hardware unplug.

Comment

an how can i hide the ide drive(i have a cd drive and my hard disk),and i have a mini image of the game.Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally Posted by cristianonce View Post
        an how can i hide the ide drive(i have a cd drive and my hard disk),and i have a mini image of the game.Thanks in advance.
        You can try to disable your cdrom through device manager.

Comment

yes i tried that but is impossible to pass pcm 2006,its impossible

Comment

Working...
          X