Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starforce status ?

Hi,
    I am trying to get my copy of Silent Hunter 3 (German, DVD) to go with daemon tools. I read an image with Alcohol 120, but starforce keeps rejecting it.
    I use daemon tool 4.09 with sptd 1.5
    Any idea ? Should this work or not ? If it should work, what Alcohol settings am I supüposed to use to make it work with daemontools ?
    I also tried using yasu.exe, but it had no effect on this.

well yasu has no effect for starforce.... so no wonder it doesnt work... what settings did you try to make the image with?
    also did you try using the dt pro virtual ide drive instead of the scsi one?

edit.. just noticed you weren't a customer.. so you probably dont have the virtual ide drive available...
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
      well yasu has no effect for starforce.... so no wonder it doesnt work... what settings did you try to make the image with?
      I enabled DPM, with high precision, and tried this with both maximum and 2x speed. None worked.
      also did you try using the dt pro virtual ide drive instead of the scsi one?
      edit.. just noticed you weren't a customer.. so you probably dont have the virtual ide drive available...
      Only SCSI. I have 4.09 (IIRC there wasn't even a pro when I got that).
      Or was that a subtile hint that non pro-owners should avoid posting here ?

Comment

nope, i was just saying the vide is in the pro ver, and you dont seem to be a customer, so you probably dont have the vide setup.. try using 4.10 i guess?
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
        X